Chapter 18 - Party Time

Jordan's POV

*2 weeks later*

I woke up to an empty room, again. This was the third time this week that Alfie had gone out early in the morning.

After an hour passed I heard Alfie talking outside the door. There was a mumbled 'bye' as the door opened. I jumped onto my bed and tried to act casual scrolling through my phone.

He came in and sat on bed smiling.

"What's with the smile bro?" I asked.

"Nothing," He answers "What smile?"

I laugh and walk towards him.

"This smile." I say as I show him a picture of him smiling from 5 minutes ago.

He looks at my phone and smiles again. Then quickly shuts it down.

"I'm not smiling, I was just...um...looking at a meme, and yeh it was funny." He replies.

"Well, let's see it." I respond.

"Um, see what?" He asks.

"This funny meme you were smiling at." I explain.

"Okay, fine. It was a lie, there is no meme." Alfie admitted.

"Ok, so what is it," I question "You can tell me, remember."

I look up and notice his face turn red, he looks over at me and then looks away.

"I think I might know what this about," I see this look of fear in his eyes as I continued "A guy?"

He nods and looks away.
"Ok, spill."

"Well, his name is Lorenzo, but he goes by Loz, he's 21 and his birthday is September 27th. He goes to Forhop University and we met in a club a few months back," He explains. "Oh and he's Spanish."

"Wait, a few months back and you never told me." I comment.

"Yeh, well I mean you didn't know back then and I didn't really know how to tell you." He responds.

"So, is he coming to the party on Saturday?" I ask.

"Not really, I didn't invite him." He answers.

"Well, what are you waiting for, invite him," I say "And tell him to bring a friend or something."

"Okay." He nods.

***

3 days passed and we were heading to the disco centre we rented out for Alfie's 21st. We got Taxi's from the dorms and Lorenzo was meeting us there. Phoebe and Kelly were in the taxi with us.

Once we arrived Alfie called Lorenzo over to introduce us.

"Hey Loz, this is Jordan, that's Kelly and that's Phoebe." He said pointing at each of us to reduce confusion.

" He said pointing at each of us to reduce confusion