33

***SMUT AHEAD

***
SMUT AHEAD...

MYAS POV:

Harry's big green eyes are is not what I wanted to see when I wake up from a dream like that. Normally I end up having a panic attack and fall back to sleep. But now he knows something is wrong I have to speak to someone. My eyes prick with tears and Harrys face relaxes a little. Making him seem so welcoming, Id rather just hug him than explain what my mind has put me through. 

His large hands engulf my body as i crawl onto his lap and put my head into his shoulder. He hasn't said anything, just letting me cry. I feel his hand pull my hair out from in between my wet neck and running his fingers through it. Even just with his touch, i feel a sense of comfort. His body heat makes me feel like I'm at home again when my mother would lay with me for hours upon hours after i went through hell and back. The only thing i want is my mother. Harrys comfort must of made me stop crying though which is all i want. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

"Are you okay angel?" His deep voice whispers to me. I nod into his shoulder. We both sit in silence for a moment, the only thing that can be heard is our breathing. I get flipped over onto my back, I look up at harry hanging over me. His cross necklace swinging back and forth slightly. 

"What happened?" He looks deep into my eyes, getting lost somewhere inside of them. I break eye contact. My eyes dart around the room looking at anything but harry. My chin is grabbed and pulled back to looking ahead. At him.  "Mya." his tone warning. 

I shrug. "Just a stupid nightmare." 

"Are you sure?" he questions me. Nodding i close my eyes softly before opening them back up to look at him.  The green in his eyes flickers around my face, studying it. His lips touch mine softly. Not moving away, he keeps them there for a few seconds before pulling away, His eyes burning into mine. He does something to me i swear. He makes my stomach turn when he walks into the room.. But I'm too inexperienced. Im scared that I'm kissing him wrong, so what would i be like if we did more. He leans back down to kiss me. Not knowing what else to do i place my finger on his lips. He pauses instantly. 

"What? " His tone is confused. 

"Harry... We cant, you know I've never done anything. Even though i would do anything to be able to get you. But i know I'm going to embarrass myself. Plus there are so many other complications. Also. This is not a way to comfort me." I say back as careful as i can, A smirk pops up onto his face. 

"What?" My lips are formed into a line. He leans down and pecks my lips and lays down next to me. I sit up and play with the bedsheets. 

"You know. I would guide you all the way through it. But if your not ready i get that. But, babe me kissing you is not my way of comforting you, Its my way of showing you-" Harry cuts himself off , scratching the back of his neck. My eyes dash to him. I can see that his face is red with embarrassment.