60

Colorado springs p2-

The sound of chatting starts to become louder as i lay on my sunbed peacefully, trying to absorb as much sun as i possibly can. That all comes to an abrupt stop when i feel a cold wet hand on my stomach, I shoot open my eyes and gasp.

I see Harry stood in front of me with a large smirk on his face, his whole body dripping with water. "Harry!" I yell at him, A small snicker comes from him.

"Sorry babe i had to do that." He says to me, I look at Niall, Liam and Louis who are all stood by other sun lounges.

"We are off to that little bar over there if you guys want a drink." Niall points behind his back with his thumb.

"Nah we are leaving," Harry speaks for us. I half-smile at them.

"Oh come on styles, Mya is fine there."

"She needs to get ready."

"Okay, well get someone to come get her then." Niall tries to talk harry out of it. He looks down at me before looking back up at the boys.

"No that's not fair." Harry rejects before grabbing his towel and scrubbing his hair.

"Mya, Do you want to stay or would you like to leave?" Liam questions me. I freeze for a moment while i think of my answer.

"Id like to leave, so i can get ready for tonight's show since it will take a little longer to cover up this." I point to my face, which is covered with forming bruises.

"Yeah, so we are lea-"

"You can stay Harry I'm not bothered." I cut him off mid-sentence. He looks down at me with a shocked expression.

"Well, i want to come with you."

"Well, i don't want you to." I smile at him.

"See styles she doesn't want you, just leave her to go," Niall says again, Harry turns around to look at the boys.

"I will take her back. I will decide on my way there if I'm coming back or not." He says, I roll my eyes under my glasses before getting up from my seat, feeling sorer than i did earlier.

"Fine. We will be waiting."

"Don't hold your breath," Harry smirks at them before putting his arm over my shoulder as we walk away.

I get into the car while Harry quickly gets changed into some other clothes. The first half of the journey we sit in silence.

"You know you didn't have to come with me," I speak up, my thumbs twiddle together as i stare out of the front of the car.

"I know. But i want to come with you." I look over at Harry, his hand is gripping the steering wheel while the other one is preoccupied with a cigarette. How did i not realise he had lit one?

"Why? Nothing will happen."

"You don't know that. The last i left you alone. You got taken."

"You have left me plenty of times." I look back out at the road that Harry is speeding down. I look at the sun as it starts to set, My mind going back into its own little world. The contact of Harrys cold rings send me into a bit of shock at first, but his warm fingers calm me down as they engulf my thigh.

"Do you want me to go back?" He questions, I look at him.

"No. No its fine don't worry about it. I would have thought you might of wanted to go back since your room is so far away from mine."

Harrys finger tickles my leg. Making the hairs on my arms stand up. "I will just come with you to your room."

"I feel bad. Just go back to the boys." I know Niall really wants Harry to go back, And i don't want the boys to think that I'm controlling him.