56

It was strange been out with Harry and not have him complaining about everything every second. He has been a little quieter than usual. Following me and poppy around into random stores and handing me money or his card like its a piece of gum, i like this Harry. The harry that follows me around. The caring harry, the boyfriend material harry.

"What store you going into now?" Harry speaks after we have just left the sixth store. I shrug my shoulders and look over to Poppy.

"We ain't stopping until you have enough shoes for this damn tour baby."

Harry nods as poppy makes a quick turn into another store, the little background music plays as we go over to the footwear area. We all stand in a line side by side as we scan our eyes over the rows of heels, boots, flats. I see a pretty black rounded heel. I pick it up and check them out. 

"These are nice." Poppy looks over to me and stares at the shoes in my hands.

"Cute. Add them to the bag."I look over to harry with a smile on my face.

"Can I get these please?"He looks at me for a second.

"Yeah of course." Harry takes the shoes from my hands and holds them for me. I find a cute pair of kneehigh grey heeled boots.

We head over to the clothes section, I flick my finger through the pretty overpriced tops and pants poppy on the other side doing the same thing while harry stands behind me. I hum along to the music as my finger dances in-between the clothes hangers , the more I hum the song the more I recognize it. I quickly turn my head to look at Harry. His features are a little concerned and confused.

"It's our music." I freeze and point to the ceiling, harry focuses on the music for a minute until he looks down at me with a grin on his face.

"It's our music baby." Stockholm syndrome plays, I lean up and kiss him on the cheek. Before turning around and getting poppys attention.

"It's the band's music." I grin.

"Holy fuck! It's the band's music!" Poppy yells loud enough to get the attention of people from around us. I hush her and giggle a little before going back to swiping my fingers through the materials. After what feels like forever I finally come across an outfit that makes my jaw drop. I unhook it from the rail and hold it up Infront of me , a dark purple silk dress hangs Infront of me.  It's so pretty.

"Poppy." I say without taking my eyes of the clothing.

"Yea- oh my fucking god." Poppy rushes over to the other side of the railing and stands next to me, almost pushing harry out of the way. "It's so fucking gorgeous. You are getting that" she grins at me, I turn around and look at Harry.

"What do you think?"

"Who cares what he thinks! That shits hot!" Poppy burst out, I glare at her for a second

"Yeah who cares what I think, you will look amazing in anything." Harry agrees with poppy, I look at her and roll my eyes. She shrugs at me before rushing away.  I get a couple more outfits for the tour and just in general before going over to the checkout. We stand in the queue while poppy pays for her mountain of items. The crew must get paid a lot while on tour. I feel Harrys hand grasp ahold of mine, he intertwines our fingers together his cold metal of his rings are a little bit of a shock compared to his warm hands. I look down at the space inbetween us before looking up at him, a little smile on my face. 

"What?" Harry looks down at me. 

I shrug at him and hold his hand a little tighter. "Nothing, just wasnt expecting you to hold my hand."