Chapter 2

*Naval Station Pearl Harbor

*Evan/My POV

"Glorious, Dunkerque, Ticonderoga, Veneto. Are you all ready?" I asked

"Yes/Si/Oui." All of them replied.

"Then let's go." I commanded.

As I was walking towards the HMS Glorious, I passed by the HSF Graf Spee and I looked at it for awhile before going to the HMS Glorious.

*Timeskip

The anchors have been released and we departed Pearl Harbor.

"Be careful Miss Kreutzer, don't get infected by any viruses." I joked over the radio.

"Thank you for your concern Mr Siegfried and I would appreciate it if you would stop treating me like a kid." Thea Kreutzer replied.

*Thea Kreutzer POV

"Hmph. Dummkopf." I grumbled as I heard Evan laughing on the other end. I hung up my radio and pouted.

"Baka Evan. Why won't he stop treating me like a kid." I grumbled. "Then again, I appreciate his concern." I remarked. Just then, the sky became dark.

"Kapitän! We're in a storm!" One of the crew members informed me.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"A random storm appeared out of nowhere and we were caught in it!" The crew member replied.

"Are our allies still around?" I asked as I looked out of the windows.

"Ja. They're still around." The crew member replied just as I managed to catch a glimpse of an Aircraft Carrier silhouette. I grabbed the radio to attempt to contact Evan.

" Fleet Admiral Siegfried, this is Kapitän Thea Kreutzer. Are you there?" I spoke into the radio. There was static followed by a faint yes.

"How are you holding?" I asked.

"I am fine. How about you?" Evan asked.

"I'm okay." I replied.

"Good to hear. Bear with this storm for now." Evan instructed. 

"Wilco." I replied