Chapter 14

*Beacon Academy

*Ruby POV

"Arcane Aurora Ray." Evan's voice can be heard in the news as he did his final attack, exterminating the Alpha Beowolf with his magic. A few days have passed since the attack and we are now currently at Beacon Academy watching the news

"There he is." I exclaimed as I pointed at the television screen.

"I'm still offended that he doesn't get my joke." Yang grumbled.

"Not everyone gets your jokes." Weiss stated. "Although I'm curious as to where they got their uniforms. It's some sort of military uniform but they're not from Atlas." Weiss pointed out.

"Yeah I'm curious as well." Blake admitted.

"Currently, there's still no information about these three, other than the fact that they might have a connection to those weird looking ships spotted earlier." Lisa Lavender added in, mentioning Evan, Glorious, Thea and the weird looking ships.

"I'm curious as to where those weird looking ships are currently and what happened to Evan, Glorious and Thea." I said.

*Abandoned port

*Evan/My POV

We reached our temporary base, the abandoned port near Grasswater Town after a few days of walking.

"We are finally back." I commented just as Veneto rushed over to me.

"Signore Evan, while you were away, I received a message from Suruga." Veneto informed me.

"A message from Suruga? Can you contact her?" I asked.

"I'll try." Veneto said as she led me to her ship while Glorious and Thea went back to do their own things. Once I'm aboard Veneto's ship, I waited as she tried to contact Suruga. A few minutes later, Veneto came back to me.

"I've successfully contacted Suruga." Veneto told me and led me to her radio.

"Shikikan are you there?" the familiar voice of suruga came out of the radio.

"Yes I'm here." I replied. There was some scuffle on the other side before the familiar voice of Shimakaze came through.

"Shikikan. I hope you didn't forget about Shimakaze." Shimakaze spoke through the radio before Suruga came back on the radio.

"Are the communications systems on our base under maintenance? Because we cannot contact our base." suruga asked and I became silent.

"About that. We need to meet up as soon as possible. Keep the radio on so that we can trace the signal. don't hang up." i instructed before leaving for Glorious' ship to send a telegram for all ships about my next order.

*timeskip

A few hours later, Glorious and Veneto are ready to depart to search for Shimakaze and Suruga. Glorious, Veneto and I will participate in the mission while Ticonderoga, Dunkerque and Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School's Graf Spee will defend the port from any enemy attack.

"Azur Lane! Sortie!" I gave the order to sortie aboard Glorious' Ship.

"Roger!" Glorious and Veneto acknowledged directly and on radio respectively.

"Veneto. Instruct your communications manjuu to Trace the signal on the radio and lead us." i instructed Veneto through the radio.

"Si." Veneto acknowledged.