Chapter 15

*Grasswater Town

*Ruby POV

It was already nighttime when the bullhead landed in Grasswater Town.

"We're finally back here." I remarked.

"Which direction should we go?" Yang asked me.

"The professor gave us a map and a letter to recruit the commanders of those ships." I replied as I took out a piece of paper and unfolded it, revealing a map.

"Can we do it tomorrow, I'm getting tired." Weiss asked as she yawned.

"Looks like the ice queen needs her beauty sleep." Yang joked.

"Shut up!" Weiss denied.

"Come to think of it, I'm feeling tired too." I commented.

"We should rest up in a hotel." Blake suggested and we all agreed.

As we walked around trying to find a hotel to spend the night, I wondered what happened to Evan, Glorious, Thea and Mir after the beowolf attack as this is the town where I last saw them. We eventually found a hotel and checked in.

*Abandoned Port

*Evan/My POV

It was already night time when we arrived back at the Abandoned Port.

"It may not look like much but at least it's better than nothing." I said to Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Shimakaze and Suruga. We docked at the port and disembarked from our ships.

"So this is where Dunkerque and Ticonderoga are waiting for us." Shimakaze said once she saw the production ships of Dunkerque and Ticonderoga.

"Yep." I replied.

"Who's that?" suruga asked as she pointed at the HSF Graf Spee.

"the training cruiser of Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School. It's commanded by Captain Thea Kreutzer and run by students from Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School." I replied.

"So they're your friends from afar." shimakaze commented.

"You can say that. I'll introduce you to them tomorrow but right now, let's get some sleep. You all are dismissed." I replied before dismissing my shipgirls. On board the production ship of Glorious, I took one last look at the HSF Graf Spee

"#Haifuri" I thought before going to my temporary quarters

*The next day

*Grasswater Town

*Ruby POV

After eating breakfast, we paid the lien to the receptionist for staying in the hotel and left.

"Sis. Map time!" Yang exclaimed. I took out the map Ozpin gave us and examined it.

"According to this map, we should go this way." I said before we headed to the outskirts of the town.

"You lead the way Ruby. You have the map." Blake said.

"Alright. Captain Ruby is departing!" I exclaimed before speeding off.

"Don't forget about Vice Captain Yang Sis." Yang chased behind me.

*timeskip

"There's the sea." I exclaimed as I pointed at the patch of blue in the distance.

"Hey sis. I see something on the water." Yang pointed out and I saw them, the weird looking ships from the news.

"Looks like the professor was right. The strange looking ships are in this port all along." Blake remarked.

"Hope there are boys waiting for us." Yang said.

"Strange looking ships. Here I come!" I exclaimed before running into the port.

"Ruby, wait!" Weiss chased after me.

*Abandoned Port

*Evan/My POV

"Nice to meet you, Thea Kreutzer." shimakaze said as she shook hands with Thea on behalf of herself, Shoukaku, Zuikaku and Suruga.

"Nice meeting the four of you. Looking forward to working with you all." Thea shook her hands back. On one side, Glorious. Wilhelmina and I watched in approval.

"You must be the commander here. I'm Ruby Rose and I would... wait." a voice interrupted us and we turned to see a girl with neck length black hair and an outfit that looks like red riding hood standing behind us. Upon seeing who it was, Glorious, Thea and I shouted in surprise.

"YOU!" Glorious, Thea and I pointed at the girl. The girl looked around before looking at me.

"Evan... Glorious... Thea... Mir..." the girl said