SB-2

The start of term for school is in Three days. Y/N and the Malfoys will be apparating to Diagon Alley today. Y/N and Draco went out to buy their school supplies together. They went to Madam Malkin's first because Draco suddenly overgrew his old Slytherin robe. Y/N also ended up getting two robes as well. After getting a few quills and other stuff, they made their way to Knockturn Alley because Lucius said he has some business to do at Borgin & Burkes.

Wandering around not caring where Y/N's feet take her she stopped right in front of a Fireplace. Curiously staring at the peculiar hand that is laying on top of it. Just as Y/N is about to touch it, she was tackled down on her back. Grunting at the pain on how she fell, she opened her eyes and saw Harry on top of her. His glasses broken and his face is full of ashes.

"Uhh, Harry. Mind getting off of me? You're quite heavy."

Harry's cheeks went red even though his face is all dirty, his reddened face can still be seen. Y/N letting out a small laugh and patting Harry at the back.

"It's okay, Harold. Anyways why is it that the Golden boy is here at Knockturn alley?" She asked her smiling face turned into a serious look in a matter of seconds. Harry scratched the back of his before answering. "I kinda pronounced Diagon Alley wrong" Y/N wanted to look serious but it faltered immediately when she couldn't contain her laughter anymore. Harry playfully glaring at the girl in front of him before shaking his head.

"Why are you here here, Y/L/N?" The raven haired boy asked eyeing Y/N suspiciously.

"I'm with someone...I'll escort you out of here. Don't want the Chosen one get lost now would we?"

They both went out of the shop and made their way out of Knockturn Alley. People staring at them suspiciously, Y/N looked around while walking Harry out when she saw a figure at the side of her head. It was approaching them from the shadows but when Y/N turned her head it disappeared quickly when someone called Harry's name. The girl looked up the stairs and saw Hagrid waving at Harry to go to him.

The Gryffindor looked at Y/N asking if she wants to come with him. The girl declines saying she'll see him at Hogwarts and walked away going back to the shop. Harry stared at Y/N's retreating figure confused on who she was with at a place like this. The boy shakes his head and followed Hagrid out of there.

"Where have you been?" Draco asked. Y/N just got back from assisting Harry out and got greeted by a mad Draco.

"I just greeted somebody outside, what's in it to you?" Y/N snapped. Draco looked at the girl in disbelief before glaring at her. "I'm suppose to take watch of you while Father is taking care of things. We all know how you when you're alone." Y/N arched an eyebrow, looking at the platinum haired boy smugly.

"Oh, what would dear old Dad would say if I had gone out of your sight?" Y/N challenged, smirking at him who's already fuming.

"Shut it, Y/L/N. Just because Father's your Godfather doesn't mean I can't hurt you." Draco pushed his face near Y/N's, only an inch apart before their nose touch. Y/N didn't stand down but continued to taunt the boy.

"Try me"

Draco backs down and walks away, stomping his feet in the process. Y/N laughed enjoying how childish Draco is.

.

._.

.

They made their way to Flourish and Blotts to get their Autobiography books. Y/N who bought Draco's favorite perfume as a cease fire. The platinum boy hesitantly accepted it with a side comment saying 'I can buy these on my own'.