Chapter 2 COS

Lunchtime always went the same way as any other day. Students eat, talk or study in the tables they wanted to be at the Great Hall. Y/N, however. Didn't like it, Why you may ask? The girl is being followed by a mob of 1st years in every house. The cause of this apocalypse, Y/N just helped a 1st year getting bullied by a 4th year in the girl's bathroom. The event immediately reached everyone in the school, with Y/N being known to be unapproachable this changes the way on how they look at her.

Now, Y/N regretted every action she did. She wished she didn't help the 1st year anymore and preferred on being invisible in the school.

Y/N managed to reach the Great Hall undetected. Of course before entering, the girl looked around first, Afraid about getting any attention she didn't want in the first place. She doesn't have her Slytherin robe with her because she gave it to the 1st year whose clothes are ripped earlier. Only in her white buttoned shirt and her tie hanging around her neck untied.

With her head down, Y/N made her way to the Slytherin table and sat down besides a smirking Zendaya.

"So, What's this saving a 1st year we've been hearing about?" She asked with her eyebrows waving. Y/N groaned and hits her forehead on the table.

"Why are you guys making it look like it's a big of a deal?"

"It is a big deal" Millie answered.

"It's just so unlike you, Even I was surprised you even bothered to look not to mention help them" Pansy finished while laughing.

"Surprised? Are you serious?" Y/N sat up straight and glared at Pansy and to everyone else who answered yes.

"What did you even do?" Theodore asked eating across from her.

"It was a 1st year Slytherin, Some grown up Gryffindork is throwing hexes on her. If it was another house I wouldn't bother helping them. I'm sick of this house prejudice and us looking like the bad guys automatically. We can't depend on the teachers. Hell, I got points taken off from our house just by sending the damn Gryffindor across the room, But the git only got detention by almost killing the kid."

After Y/N stopped ranting, the girl noticed the Hall suddenly went quiet. All eyes are on her...Again. The girl didn't feel embarrassed though. With the range she's feeling it only angered her more when she saw some of the Gryffindors are looking at her and laughing.

"What are you looking at?" Y/N yelled across the room, glaring at the Gryffindors who is smirking at her now.

"Y/N, calm down" Zendaya held Y/N's shoulders. Looking at Pansy and the others for help, all of them looked at Y/N worried on what she would do. They haven't seen her lashing out like this before.

Y/N didn't listen to any of them calling her name to come back as she made her to the Gryffindor table. More students are coming in the Great Hall when they heard the shouting outside. Y/N approach the group and saw a someone she'll enjoy hurting.

Cormac McLaggen

The girl doesn't even care if he's a year older than her. Y/N grabbed the boy's neck and threw him to the Ravenclaw table. Cormac's group stood up and went to grab Y/N but her Slytherin Friends stopped them.

"If you want a go too, wait for you turn" Draco said. His goons besides him cracking their knuckles.

Y/N briskly turned Cormac around who now has his back on the table. She gripped his robes with one hand while the other is holding her wand.

"You think it's fucking funny?"

"Oh yeah" Cormac laughed at Y/N's face but his face turned into fear when Y/N pointed her wand to his throat.