SB-1

SB- Summer Break
Before 2nd year

.

._.

.

Y/N's POV

It's only been a week after my first year at Hogwarts ended. With father doing who knows what. I've been sent to France in the muggle world to spend the rest of my break there. Since i'm left to take care of myself despite my young age, I learned tons of things living amongst muggles. I've been introduced to 'Claude Debussy' a famous piano composer in France, when I went out for a walk and saw man playing a Piano on the side of the street. I took the liberty to buy a piano for the place I'm staying at the moment. With me and how I get bored easily, I'll either spend my days in my study, leaning about advance magic or playing the piano.

.

._.

.

It has been a good 4 weeks i've been staying here. I haven't heard from anyone at all, not that I'm complaining. I like the privacy but It bothers me a lot if I'm having a bad day.

Surprise, I'm still dumb

One time I tried to buy food and paid it with wizarding money. Or the time I went out for a walk and crossed the street without knowing there's a light thing that gives you a sign you can cross it. Lol I almost died

Thank Merlin, the elf my Father sent to pick me up at the station visits me and fills the stock room with food.

.

._.

.

"You'll join me soon enough, You can't escape your destiny Y/N."

Y/N sat up panting heavily, her whole body burning up and the familiar cold sweat leaving her body. She got off her bed and walked towards the bathroom connected to her bedroom. Turning the lights on, Y/N took off her white t-shirt and stared at her body through the mirror. Her lips parted as she saw her forearm to her stomach up to her neck has that black lines again. The burning sensation rising on each pump her heart makes. Y/N sighed and closed her eyes leaning both her hands on the counter. She managed to lessen the burning before, she just have to focus and clear her mind.

After a few minutes, the sickening feeling subsided. Y/N couldn't help but wonder who the man in her dreams if that's what you call it is.

Leaving the bathroom, Y/N picked up her t-shirt and wore it again. Flopping onto her bed, she exhaled forcefully feeling the burn lifting from her skin. She turned to her back and lifted her right arm over her head. Analyzing the now getting a clear look on a snake forming around it.

This is nothing new to Y/N anymore. She's been dealing with this enigma ever since the start of her first year. Now, that it has been a month living alone. You can now tell she matured overtime. She has to cook for herself, clean and keep herself safe. She's all alone, not that she minded but having someone by her side can be a great help. Especially when she's having the phase that happened earlier. It never get too sever, no. The veins that's creeping up all over her body automatically stops when it has completely covered it. But Y/N hated it when it does, when it completely covers her entire body, her personality changes drastically.