CHAPTER 6

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ANS VOTE SO THAT I KNOW YOU'RE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR

TUESDAY
5:30 a.m.

Jordan slept in the bed with Tyquez last night. They went to sleep pretty early because they both were tired. Nothing happened between them last night though.

Jordan woke up about 20 minutes ago. She was on her phone until she heard Tyquez starting to snore.

Jordan began looking at him. She didn't know he snored. It was the second time they slept in the same bed since the night at the hotel for his business trip.

Tyquez didn't have a shirt on and he didn't have any covers on him as he laid on his back. Jordan assumed that he got hot in the middle of the night or something.

Before Jordan knew it she was slowly and gently running her finger down the middle of his upper body. His body was on point. She could tell he worked out frequently.

She started to get in the "mood" as she admired him. She didn't know what it was about him but she was so attracted to him. Sometimes just looking at him mad her imagine the most wildest thoughts. Like now.

Jordan slid her hand into his shorts and started to stroke him.

Eventually, Tyquez began to feel it.

"Mmm". Tyquez's eyes were closed but a smirk cam across his face.

Jordan went under the covers and pulled it up and began giving him head.

"Oh shit", Tyquez said as he started to wake up even more.

Jordan continued to give him head while Tyquez pulled her shorts down and began fingering her.

Jordan let out a moan.

Tyquez gripped her butt.

"Come on. Get on top. Let's do 69", he said.

Jordan did what he told her to do and they started giving each other head until Tyquez came, even though Jordan came quite a few times.

6:09 a.m.

"Girl I'm not even gone lie. That shit was perfection", Tyquez said.

Jordan smiled as she laid her head on his chest.

"You want round 2?", he asked.

"No. We'll be late for work", she replied.

"Damn. You're right", he replied.

Jordan sat up.

Tyquez laid on his side.

"I thought you said that you were done doing this", Tyquez mentioned.

"...I thought I was but I guess I just can't get enough of you", Jordan said.

"I'm starting to think you just wanted to come here and take advantage of me", Tyquez said jokingly.