CHAPTER 27

MONDAY
8:00PM

Tyquez is currently massaging Jordan's back as she laid in his bed.

"This feels so good", Jordan said as she closed her eyes.

"You know I got these magical fingers", Tyquez said.

Jordan smiled. "That you do", Jordan said.

"What did you wanna talk about earlier", Tyquez asked as moved his hands from her shoulders to the upper part of her back.

Jordan sighed. "Well.. I wanted to ask you if we have any issues. Like how do you feel about me?", Jordan asked.

Because there was a small moment of silence Jordan spoke again.

"Like trust", Jordan added.

Tyquez massages started getting slower.

"It's like this Jordan. I trust you like how I would trust anybody that's close to me. I believe that certain people wouldn't do me wrong but I still have my guard up because can change within a blink of an eye. I trust you, Jordan", Tyquez said.

Jordan didn't said anything.

Tyquez looked at her face to see if she was still up. Her eyes were closed.

"Jordan?", Tyquez called.

"Yes?", Jordan replied as she opened her eyes.

"You sleep?", he asked.

"No. I was just thinking", Jordan replied.

"Wanna talk about it?", Tyquez asked.

"...do you think us being together is a good idea? I mean you saw what happened today", Jordan said.

"I'll admit shit got a little crazy, but the only person that's going to stop me from dating you is you", Tyquez said. "Besides the nigga is going to jail. Fuck him"

Jordan sighed.

"I'm sorry for saying that but let's be real he put his hands on me and he tired to kill me. It's fuck him at this point", Tyquez said.

"I understand. I kinda feel the same after he—", Jordan stopped herself.

"After he what?", Tyquez asked.

"...mind you, he was drunk at the time...but last night when you called he was saying all kinds of things and calling me or of my name. I mean like it's not he never insulted me while he was drunk before but he was calling me a hoe and a bitch and it kinda hurt my feelings", Jordan said. "And then after you called he definitely got even more mad"

"What did he do?", tyquez asked.

"All I'm going to say is that he said how would he, as in you, like me if I was pregnant. That's when he grabbed me and tried to take my shirt off", Jordan said.

Tyquez didn't say anything. He just made a face as if he thinking to himself.

"He was drunk though so his balance wasn't all that good", Jordan said.

Tyquez got off of the bed.

Jordan looked at him.

"I would've told you but I noticed your pretty protective over me. I didn't want you to do anything and other things happen because of me", Jordan explained.

"I get that. It's just that he really done lost his mind", Tyquez said.

"Yea...he was nothing like that when we first met. He was sweet, funny, and so many other things...but violent? Never. I guess he's just facing a lot of downfalls and he doesn't know how to adjust", Jordan said as she sat up.