CHAPTER 33

SATURDAY
9:00pm

The strippers are currently at the house dancing for the girls.

Chasity is throwing money at the stripper that was dancing for her.

"I ain't never been with a white man but I think I'm about to change all of that tonight", Chasity said as the guy danced for her.

"Girl you are a tr—"

Before Jordan could finish her sentence the guy that was dancing for picked her up.

"Oh shit", Jordan said. She was shocked she didn't see that coming. She immediately wrapped her legs around him so she wouldn't fall.

The girls started getting hype for her when saw that.

"Oh shoot now", Morgan said.

Jordan got off of him and pulled her skirt down.

"Calm down sir", Jordan said touched his chest.

The guy bit his lip at her.

Jordan moved here hand so he didn't get any ideas.

"If she don't want it, you can come and do that to me", Morgan said.

Jordan sat down.

The guy went to Morgan.

"Girl, Tyquez is getting danced on by some girl right now trust me", Sabrina said.

"My ass was showing and he started gripping it. I just didn't want my ass to be all out", Jordan explained.

"True, true", Sabrina replied. "You having fun though"

"Yea", Jordan replied as one of the guys came up to her and started dancing for her.

Jordan put some money on the side of his underwear.

"Come on now you can dance better than that", Jordan said.

———

10:00pm

The girls decided not to go to the club because something happened at the club that they were supposed to go to. So they decided to stay at the house and play games.

"Okay so I made these cards and the rules to the game is that each person has a turn. Then it's your turn, you read the card aloud. Everybody has to either answer the question or drink a shot if they don't wanna answer", Morgan said.

"How do we know who wins?", Jordan asks.

"Whoever is the least drunk when we're done", Morgan replied.

"Okay, okay. I go first", Sabrina said as she picked up a card. "Where is the most wildest place you ever had sex at?"

"I always have sex in a bed so...", Morgan said.

"I'll have to say outside", Chasity said.

"Outside?", Sabrina asked. "So everybody can see?"