Chapter Fourteen

I eventually woke up in an unfurnished basement, strapped to a chair. What the hell? Yeah, there's a sock in my mouth, so I couldn't scream. How thoughtful. I started moving side to side to try to unstrap myself, which didn't work, but made someone start walking upstairs. I could hear every step that person was making until they got to the basement door, where the person just stopped walking. Maybe they were putting on a mask or something so they wouldn't recognize me. Funny thing is I wasn't wrong. When the person walked down, they were wearing all black, from head to toe. Only skin I could see was their eyes and mouth because they were wearing a ski mask. The person was wearing heels and had a womanly posture.

"So." The person said. The persons voice was familiar, but I could not recognize it quickly.

"Mppphhhhh." I tried to talk, but I had the stupid sock in my mouth.

"No one will hear you scream if you do." She said as she took the sock out of my mouth.

"What the hell?" I spat at her.

"How nice of you!" She said.

"Oh how nice of me? I'm the one that is tied to a chair." I said.

"You'll only be here for only a little while." She said walking around me. I definitely recognize her voice, I only heard it once and it was a few months ago.

"Well then what do you want?" I said.

"Oh you know." She smirked.

"No I don't." I said.

"Fine then. You goddamn better stay away from Gerard." She said. Literally why does this happen? I've read so many books and people get kidnapped. Jeez.

"Well, you better stay away, Lindsey." Her name slipped out of my mouth and almost immediately she turned around and gaped her mouth. She walked towards me and hit me in the head with something hard and everything went black.

 ---------------------------------------------

I woke up again, but I was at a different place. I was in the park on the ground and there were paramedics around me.

"Wha--" I tried to say, but I was cut off.

"Sir, stay still. We will get you to the hospital." One of the paramedics said. 

"I don't need to go to the hospital." I said trying to get up. I didn't even noticed they put me into a gurney.

"You seem like you have a severe concussion." The same paramedic said.

Slowly it was really hard to concentrate and slowly fainted.

----------------------------------------------

Everything was white. Did I ever mention how much I hated the color of white? Well the color white can make someone go insane. I know I wasn't dead because of the sanitary smell. I tried to get up, but strangely I couldn't. Did Lindsey drug me or something?

"Oh good. You're awake." said a nurse that was passing by.

"Uh. Yeah." I mumbled.

"Okay. I'll fetch the doctor. If you need anything, I'm Nurse Jackson." She said. I nodded and she walked out of the room. 

I looked around the room to see if there was anything interesting. I had a window and a few machines that wern't hooked up to me. All I have is an IV in my arm. There was a knock on the door, which was already open.

"Hello Frank." said my apparent doctor.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm Dr. McAndrew." He said.