Chapter Sixteen

I started to panic because what if Lindsey took Gerard. Why would she hurt him? Why not me? Is it because I know too much? I quickly took out my phone and texted Gerard.

Me: Hey. Where are you? You have me worried.

He didn't respond immediately, so I walked to my first class. I worried about Gerard the whole time and didn't realize that the bell rang. I quickly checked my phone and nothing. No texts at all. I shook my head and ignored everyone who attempted to talk to me and walked to my next class.

Mr. Leto made us pick partners for a long term project and everyone had a partner except me. Lucky me, probably because Gerard wasn't there and Pete chose Brendon to be his partner. Half way through the class, my phone started to buzz.

GeeBear: I over slept. Be there in a few.

I took a sigh of relief because nothing bad happened to him. I give a sarcastic thanks to Lindsey for giving me a heart attack. Another buzz came, which ruined my mood.

Unknown: Haha. I made you worry. Didn't I?

Literally fuck her.

Me: Get the fuck away from me Lindsey.

Class ended, but Gerard didn't come yet. He'll probably come next class or at least I hope he does. I'm sure I got more texts from Lindsey because I felt my phone buzz or maybe it was Gerard, which I feel bad for not replying to him.

Luckily, Gerard was already waiting in my next class. I gave him a really big smile and sat next to him.

"You had me worried." I said.

"Yeah, I know." Gerard giggled.

"Don't laugh at me!" I said pushing him.

"I can do what I want." He said. I couldn't reply because class started and the teacher wanted to have our attention. But how could I concentrate when I have Gerard Way sitting next to me? Literal perfection.

We were mostly rehearsing scales and stuff like that. I'm very glad that Lindsey didn't touch Gerard. There has to be a way for her to leave us alone.

Then it hit me.

Find her another boyfriend and maybe she will get over Gerard.

I let out a small laugh. Gerard noticed and gave me a confused look. I shook my head to tell him that it was nothing.

Class ended and it was already lunch. I feel like when it's the second semester everything goes super fast. Not even joking, I felt like just yesterday we played our first gig. Gerard nudged me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Why were you giggling in class?" He asked.

"Oh, I just thought of something funny, that's all." I said.

"Oh, okay."

"Don't worry. I'll always tell you things." I said.

"Oh yeah? Then what did you think of?" He asked sarcastically.

Shit... QUICKLY BRAIN THINK OF SOMETHING FUNNY AND STUPID!

"I thought about a hay bale with a smiley on it saying 'hey.'" Good content brain.

"Wow. I didn't even laugh."

"But you smiled!" I said laughing.

"That's because I always smile when I'm talking or listening to someone and that someone is you."

"That was smooth." I said.

"Well of course. That's what my ass feels like." He said, rubbing his butt.