Chapter Three

I walk into the singing room. No its not like a choir class, its more like how to sing class. If that makes sense. Basically every singer who wants to be a singer is in the class. So Patrick, Brendon, Gerard, me, Alex, Dallon, and Vic. Vic Fuentes is one of those people that is friends with everyone, he's also in Gerards crew and he plays guitar and sings for Pierce the Veil. Dallon Weekes is a bassist and a singer. He has a band called The Brobecks, which is amazing. I sit next to Brendon, Patrick, Dallon, and Vic.

"What's up guys?" I asked.

"Meh nothing much. I'm about to go ask Jennifer to be my girlfriend." Vic said getting up and walking over to Jennifer, she's a drummer chick.

"Well okay. Random." I said.

"When was Maya in this class?" Patrick asked.

"Uh never. She's afraid of singing in front of mass people." I answered.

"Well she's standing with the teacher and she's getting the papers for this class." Patrick pointed at her. I glance over at Maya and she gave me a small smile.

"I can't believe it. She's not scared anymore." I said. She walked over and sat next to me.

"Hey guys." Maya said.

"Why are you in this class?" Brendon asked.

"Well I didn't want to be in a dance class. So I switched to this class. Why did the school randomly give me a dance class?" She replied.

"Arn't you scared thought?" Brendon asked.

"Yes and no. After the performance with Frank and me this morning made me less scared of singing in front of people." Maya replied flipping her black hair out of her face.

"Well today we have to preform a song." Dallon said.

"Dallon I don't have to because I'm a new student in the class." Maya said.

"Shit I forgot about that." I said.

"We preformed earlier today so I don't think we have to. Since it is the same teacher." Brendon said.

"Cool." I said. I looked over to what Vic was doing and he was hugging Jennifer. I'm guessing she said yes and then right next to them there was Gerard about to start crying again. Mr. Miličević asked for everyone's attention.

"Okay so we arn't going to do singing presentations today because most of you are in my guitar class and already presented today." Mr. Miličević said, "So we are just going to do some singing warm-up exercises. Everyone find a partner."

Obviously I chose Maya because I need to explain singing techniques and exercises to her and she is my best friend.

"The easiest way to warm up is to hum to a song that you like for 10 to 20 minutes." I explained. Maya nodded and started humming to a song that I couldn't clearly recognize and I also started humming. Maya gave me a confused look on what I was humming because I think she was thinking that I was humming along with her song, but I wasn't. I was humming my own song called Weighted.

About fifteen minutes later, we both stopped humming because it was about time to leave for lunch. Let me explain how the school works. There are only music classes in the morning and by lunch time all the music kids can go home and when the music kids leave the art kids come to school. So Maya only has three classes per day since she's not an art student, but I have four classes because I am an art student. I should have six classes a day, but I only take one art class because I suck at art and I really don't want to be an famous artist when I grow older. I would rather be a guitarist in a famous band to help save people's lives. The bell rang and everyone packed up their stuff. Maya and I walked through the cafeteria looking at the gross food. Thanks Obama. (lol you guys thought I would say Pete didn't you? But I'm not talking about a tall microphone stand.)