Chapter 36

Ahhhh almost 14. Feels wierd lol

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Alana's POV

After the 'grand tour', Roger took us into the dining room. 7 full plates were placed upon the table. My father and Bailey sat neatly and precise. "Alana, please take to your chair." My father nodded his head. I've never seen him this mannered.

"Dinner, is served." Roger smiled. Maids oulled the lids of our trays off and the instant smell of pork filled my nose. I glanced at the twins on either side of me. We began to eat with a pure lust for the food. "Miss, might I announce the current news?"

"Yes, sure."

"Since this is your first day, there isn't much luckily. But, the European wolves have a request of you to help stop the attacks on them from the hunters, they are desperate for your help."

"Hmm. Dad? Any ideas? You know... from Jade and Esmeralda?"

"Well, honestly, Esmeralda was in this situation, she sent troops over to Austria and they won." He replied digging his knife into his pork steak.

"Well, Roger, can you get me the charts for the troops?"

"Coming right up miss." He told a servant to gether the papers. "Finally, our main event need be. There is yet again, another war errupting."

"Great." I sighed.

"Its a war in Asia. A Stagwind has escaped the council and made it to Russia and is starting a riot. He's gaining and losing people here and there. He's sacrificing lives to save his own. He wants to overthrow the Holland's name."

"How do we stop him?" I worried.

"Hey, it's going to be ok. You have us, and most of the wolf population behind you. This wont be the last war you're involved in." Niall placed his hand on mine and gave me a re encouraging smile.

"How long do we have?"

"A week before he sets off his troops."

"Miss, your charts." I scanned over the papers.

"Fanelia troops have an astounding rate. Their armed men are increasing." Amazing, these wolves are incredible. "How about, the Samataran troops? Let's send them to Europe."

"Samataran? Ok, we will send out the call. And for Asia?"

"From what I see the Benji troops are up there helping now, but lets keep it on low for a little while. Maybe start getting Fanelia to make their way behind and attack."

"Sounds like a plan miss. Will that be all?"

"Yes sir. Oh and can you call Logan in here, I need to speak with him."

"Yes, of course." Roger walked off and a laugh escaped my dad's mouth.

"What?"

"You are a natural! Already taking role! Damn, I don't think I could've done that." He laughs and wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Well, boys. We have to get ready for you-know-what." He winked. Im lost...

"Ah, yes, we must. Bailey, you know what to do." James winked and the boys left with my dad.

"Come on Alana, we gotta get ready."

"For what?"

"You will see! Come on!" She pulled me out of my chair.

"Hold on. Come in Logan."

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes. I want you to tell your men to be on top gaurd. Something bad is coming, I have this feeling. Just tell them to be ready for anything."

"Yes ma'am." He jogged off and I went with my sister.

"Am I going to have to wear a dress?"

"Yep!" She pulled me up to my room and sat me down. "Now, let's see. What color looks good on you?"

"Black."

"Psh! That's not a color stupid." She rolled her eyes and pulled out a light blue dress. "Perfect. Go change!" She pushed me into my bathroom. Well then. I quickly got dressed and walked out just to be sat down into a chair.

"I am Nora, m'lady's hair dresser. Miss Bailey, how do we want her hair?"

"Something elegant." She smirked. Shit.

"Ok. Here we go."

***

An hour later, I was ready for whatever the hell we're doing. Bailey dressed and walked me out into the garden and placed a crown on my head. "Be good!" She darted off and left me sitting on a bench in the garden full of roses and tulips. I heard someone coming.

"Hello, my bestfriend. We have a special surprise in store for you." Liam dressed in a tux looking like his old self with glasses again. I giggled slightly at the sight as he took my hand and kissed it.

James shoved him out of the way playfully. "What he means to say, is-"

"I can handle that boys." My dad came out dressed as well. "My dear, tonight is a night you will never forget, ever." He kissed my head and all three walked off.

"May I join you?" A voice asked from my left.

"Niall?" He was dressed up in a tux as well and had flowers with him. "Sure." He smiled and helped me up. We walked along the cobblestone path before we stopped at a fountain. He sat me down and we just talked about anything. We laughed, smiled, and practically fell into the water.

"Alana, can we be serious now?"

"Sure Niall. Is everything alright?"

"It will be." He mumbled. He stood before me. "Alana Holland. We've been through a lot, hell, a lot is an understatement. But we've always been there the whole way. You've been here for me, and I for you. And everyday it made me fall deeper and deeper in love with you. So with my final words," he got down on one knee and pulled out a box. I covered my mouth as tears almost fell. "Will you do me the honors of becoming my wife and soulmate for the rest of our lives?"

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Hehehehehehehe imma leave ya hanging for the answer lol yassssss

Haha

QOTC

When's your birthday?

My answer : March 18th ♡

•Katie