Chapter 31

EEEEEEEK OMFG how do you respond to someone after kissing them? Omfg

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Alana's POV

They stopped us at the very top of the ferris wheel. I clung onto Harry tighter being absolutely terrified. He just chuckled and held me tight kissing my head telling me everything was ok.

"Kiss me." He whispered out of the blue. I glanced up at him and then his lips. Before I knew it, our lips were molded together and in sync perfectly.

He took is slow just ketting them move slow before he slipped his tongue in and made me moan. My ha ds traveled to his hair and wrangled around between his curls. He got more into it, but I suddenly pushed him away. "I can't do this." I started to freak. "Take me back down, now. I want to go home." I sarted to breathe heavily and Harry called down. They did as rold and the minute they opened the door I rushed out.

"Alana!"

"Harry, please just take me home." I cried and returned to his bike. We made our way back to Niall's house and a familiar car was parked in the driveway. "Thank you Harry, I had a lot of fun."

"You're welcome. If youever want to be a teenager again, feel free to call me." He smiled and drove off. My heart started to beat rapidly as I openedthe front door.

"Welcome home Alana." Niall rolled his eyes and invited me to the table where the devil sat.

"Alana." Her voice rang in my ears dangerously.

"Lindsay. What brings you here?" I sat across from her.

"Nothing that I'm too thrilled about, I will tell you that."

"Explain."

"You haven't told them?" I furrowed my eyebrows and reality hit me.

"You told them!? You were in on it too! How the hell?"

"Oh, I told them. I told them everything."

"Except for the part you were involved." I clenched my fists and a hand landed on my shoulder. Maura looked down at me not to happily.

"Is it true? Did you seriously commit that," she paused and choked on tears. "murder?" Tears started to form in both of our eyes.

"I-I," I was at a loss for words.

"So it's true? You killed Kira?!" Niall screamed.

"What is she to you anyways? It's not like I was alone! They pressured me into it! I had no choice! If I didn't, I would be dead and so would my family!" I screamed back. My wolf was arguing with me telling me to stop.

"So you killed an innocent person?!"

"Who is she?!"

"She's our sister!" James snapped finally. I froze and my jaw hung open slightly. Emotions filled me over entirely. I stood from my chair and faced back to Lindsay.

"You, you did this! You knew all along! What the hell are you?!" I growled. My eyes turned a violent orange.

"Maybe just the granddaughter of Merlin." She checked her nails like it was no big deal.

"God damn you! You little slut, I sware I will rip you apart with every muscle in my body full of hatred for you!" Tears streamed down my eyes.

"Look at it this way honey, no one ever liked you, they were just pretending. Harry, Zayn, Perrie, Vicky. All under my control. Harry took you out because I needed to speak to your not so family anymore. Now you can live a life in the woods, alone, forever. Your highness." She bowed and stared straight at me.

I looked back at Niall who had anger in his eyes. "Get out! Get away from me you monster!" He started to cry. Pain struck my heart as I stepped away.

"Ni-"

"No! Get the hell out! I never want to see you again!" The minute after, I closed my eyes and felt magic vain through me. I opened the back door before transforming into a wolf permanently, no way back. I looked back at them and Niall still held anger but sadness. I ducked my head down and dashed into the woods never to be seen again.

***

*8 months later*

*Freshman year of College*

"So, are you still wanting that revenge on Lindsay babe?" A voice of my lover hummned into my ears as we watched the school grounds. He turned me human again wih my usual powers.

"Anything it takes." I growled and aimed my vision spot on a blond wolf not far from her. I stopped my movement and stared at him. He hasn't noticed our presence.

"Niall?"

"Yep." I sighed and he took my hand.

"I will always love you more than him, you know that right?" He smiled down at me with his silver eyes.

"Yes, I know Luke. I love you too." I sensed Niall's eyes on us right as we kissed.

The sound of shattering glass filled my ears. I broke the kiss and looked at Niall. Blood dripped down his hand from a crushed glass he held. His eyes locked on mine. You idiot.

At least I didn't murder anyone.

Still holding a grudge?

How are you human again?

Luke. He's a hybrid of a wizard and wolf. Fascinating isn't it? Found me shortly after I ran away because of you. We've been together ever since. Congrats Horan. You made an enemy a hundred times stronger.

You little bitch! I sware if you come any closer, I will kill you!

Wow, what a way to treat your girlfriend's sister. Think I didnt know about you and Bailey? Think again.

What did you do to her?

Nothing. I'm not mean Horan. Well, I must be on my way. Congrats on getting into Harvard. See you tomorrow for my first day. I smirked and lead Luke back. Niall kept cussing at me in my head. I simply turned around and flipped him off before returning to the woods.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Sooooooooooo...

DRAMA

yasss

-Katie