Chapter 37

Ahhhh. Yup sorry its been so long since I update, vacation and all

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

Alana's POV

I stood there, not even knowing what to say. He held my hand tightly and looked up at me. I simply nodded and tears ran down my face as he smiled and slipped on the ring. He stood up and hugged me tightly. It seems ages before we even split apart. This moment was perfect.

My dad came out from behind the shadows and placed a hand on Niall's shoulder. "Take care of her boy."

"Of course sir, I always will." He kissed my cheek and hugged me again.

"What? No hug for your bestfriend? You're so mean!" Liam pouted.

"Li." I laughed and hugged him as he spun me around.

"Thats more like it." He chuckled. "Don't forget about me, ok?"

"Where are you going? You aren't staying?" They all went dead silent. James was the first to speak up.

"I have nothing more to do. My job was to protect you. Now you have hundreds of protectors. My job here is done." He shoved his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

"And as for me," Liam started. "I have my life back in Ireland. My parents don't even know and I have to stay home until I graduate."

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked the both of them.

"Of course, there is afterall a wedding to be held." James winked.

"I will miss you both so much." I hugged them each tightly not wanting to let them slip away. Tears fell from my eyes as James said bye to Niall and transformed before running off.

"I have to get going." Liam hugged me once more. "I will protect Bailey with my life." He whispered.

Bailey hugged me as well and the sister bond I had with her felt like it was ripping into shreds. They both ran and my heart tugged at its edges. Three fifths of my heart have been torn away from me.

"I might as well tell you this as well, Alana." My father spoke. "Your mother was killed by Cyprus wolves. And now, there is no one for me but you and Niall. Niall, please take care of my daughter."

"Dad, where are y-"

"Don't worry about me. Just send a note to the Australian wolves when its time." He hugged me tighter then we ever have before, and he departed. There goes another fifth. I broke down in tears in Niall's arms. He cried with me and held me close.

"I'm never leaving, ever." He whispered. "Come on, lets get inside." We walked to the front doors and the gaurds let us in." In an instant, maids came running up.

"Miss, do you need anything?" A red head asked politely.

"An aspirin and quiet." I chuckled. She nodded with a small smile and rushed to get the item. Niall was pulled aside by Logan and Imade my way to my bedroom. The maid came in as Isat on my bed after changing into shorts and a T shirt.

"Anything else ma'am?" She asked.

"Advice." I sighed and layed back.

"On what?"

"Go ahead and sit, you dont have to be so polite with me." I chuckled. She relaxedand sat on the bed slouching a bit to the side. "Any advice on marriage?"

She thought for a moment before speaking. "I was married once. To Gabriel Sineth. One of the most dashing young men I've ever met." She sighed.

"Gabriel Sineth? As in the Gabriel Sineth?" How old is she?

"Yes ma'am. Being a witch has its perks." Its like she read my mind.

"Do you mind me asking your age?"

"Not at all. I've been 22 for 215 years." She smiled.

"Wow. You look incredible!"

"Thank you. I guess being married to a powerful being like Gabe had its perks as well. He made me a witch and we lived together until he beoke my heart for a human." She let out a deep breath. "Love can sometimes suck ass babe. But, if you and sir Niall truly love eachother, nothing will break you apart. There will be fights, but what's a relationship without them? Love can conquer all." She patted my arm gently.

I hugged her tightly. "Thank you." She gave in afng hugged me back. "Gabriel wasn't worth it."

"You've met him?"

"He is my great-great-great-great grandmother's protector afterall."

"Ah, thats right."

"I never caught your name."

"Lilly. Lilly Russell."

"Well, Lilly. I can already tell we will get along well."

***

Lilly's POV

215 years ago

"Gabe! The children!" I laughed as he ran with our son on his shoulders. "Be careful with Logan!" I sighed. Our son bounced around and pat his father's head. Gabe finally gave up and put him down. "Go get your brother Loggie." He smiled and walked off.

"Hello beautiful." He smirked and kissed me.

"Hi." I giggled. "Dinner is done."

"I figured." He set the table and Logan and Roger came running down the steps.

"Mommy! Logan hit me!" Roger tattled.

"Logan, dont hit your brother." I snapped my fingers and the food flied to the plates.

"Mommy, how do you do that?"

"Magic." His smile brightend. I kneeled next to him an used light to twiddle between my fingers.

*later that night*

"Lilly, I'm leaving."

"What? Why?"

"Honestly, I don't love you anymore." He sighed. Tears fell down my face.

"You know I cant raise our children on my own! So what now? Put them in foster care?" I yelled at him. "Who is this bitch anyways?"

He sighed before answering. "Jade Kinsman."

"That human?"

"She won't be human for long." He packed up and slammed the door in my face. I broked down in tears.

The mext morning, I said goodbye to my kids forever.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

Sorry for the long wait! But I wanted to update on my day! Lol. Yep im officially 14!

Hehehe

QOTC

How old are you?

-Katie