Chapter 30

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL

We are about halfway through the book, in 3...

2...........

1....................

NOW!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Alana's POV

*2 days later*

*Saturday*

"Why are you going out on a date with him?" Niall snapped.

"Because I can Niall! Have you ever thought that maybe the human in me has feelings for someone else? Have you ever thought that maybe the only reason I kissed you was because of my wolf? Niall, I'm done with you plastering me on everything I do. It's too much to handle. I have to go." I grabbed my phone and pushed it into my black skinny jeans.

"Al-"

"Save it Niall. We will talk later." I opened the front door and walked out to Harry's motorcycle.

"Hop on babe." He smirked and handed me a helmet.

I saw Niall looking out the window as Harry drove us off to the fair. Oh well, he has to suck it up.

***

"Wow, this is incredible!" I smiled as we walked around the fair grounds. "Let's go to the dart game!" I pulled Harry along. He laughed and trudged behind me.

"You have too much fun don't you?" He chuckled and intwined our hands.

"Maybe just a little." I bit my lip trying to hide my smile. "Come on slow poke!" I poked his chest and ran to the booth.

"Hello there young lady, how can I help you?" A man about my age with glasses asked. He looks very familiar.

"2 games of darts please."

"Anything for someone as pretty as you." He winked.

"Back off Marcel." Harry growled as he came up behind me. That's who- wait what?

"Oh, you're Harry's girl? Maybe you should ditch him and come hang out with a real man."

"She wouldn't want to hang out with an imposer. Nerd in the day, creep at night."

"Can we please stop arguing?" I interrupted and took a dart, aiming at a ballon. It hit directly in the middle.

As did the next.

And the next.

"Congrats babe. Pick your prize from the top." Marcel grinned and I rolled my eyes before picking a giraffe. "Come now Styles, shs payed for two games."

Harry sighed and glared at Marcel before picking up a dart and hitting all three balloons. "There, you happy Marcel?" He sounded annoyed.

"Very. Pick your prize from the top." Harry pulled down a giant stuffed bear and faced me.

"This is for you." He smiled with a tint blush fadding on his cheeks.

"Aw, Harry." I smiled and kissed his cheek before we dodged questions from Marcel.

"Thanks for accepting my offer."

"I'm glad I did. This was a lot of fun. I finally got out of the wolf house for once to be a normal teenage girl. That's all I really want. I never wanted to be this, but now you see me as a princess of wolves, and a practical godess." I sighed. Harry smiled sympathetically at me and took my hand.

"Come on, lets go ride the ferris wheel." Thank you for changing subjects. But still want to know who Marcel is to you.

We made our way and the line was super long. By the time we got to the front, the fair was closing. "Great." I sighed and turned just before Harry grabbed my wrist and spun me back.

"This is just part of the date, babe." He smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Mr. Styles, Miss Holland, shall we get you set up?" The man attending to the wheel asked. Everyone was out of sight except for the workers and us.

"Yes, of course." Harry replied and lead me to an open capsule. The locked us in the box and started the wheel. I hugged Harry tightly as I am scared to death if heights. "Hey, it's ok, I'm right here." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. As we got to the top, they stopped us.

"What the hell? Oh shit, shit, shit. I cant do heights Harry." I started panicing.

"Hey, hey, hey. Come here. Don't think about it. Just calm yourself and breathe. I'm right here." He embraced me tighter. "I always will be."

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Yeah... soooo yeah.

Idk what to say tbh

So ya, vote, comment, share, become a bigger fan. Yasssss

-Katie