Chapter 3

Hey guys! Enjoy this chapter!

@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Alana's POV

"So you're telling me Leonardo De Caprio is as heart throbing as Austin Mahone? Vick, you're crazy!" Perrie laughed. I chuckled along as I silently ate my lunch.

"So, who's going to prom next Friday?" Vicky giggled.

"Wait? I only have seven days to get a tux? Are you kidding me?" Zayn laughed. Recently, our table has gotten more popular. Zayn started sitting with us as did Harry.

"At least you have a date. I don't want to be a third wheel you guys. I just wont go." I sighed plunging my fork into my salad.

"Dont be a Debby Downer. Someone is bound to ask you! You're the prettiest girl I've ever met!" Harry chuckled taking a bite of his food.

"Thanks Styles but you shouldn't be saying that. Lindsay is right around the corner." I craned my neck to see her glaring over at us.

"I wouldn't blame her. I broke up with her after I heard what she did." He shrugged.

"What did she do?" Niall asked.

"Kicked her in the ribs." Harry spoke quietly.

"If I ever see that rotten bitch, I'll slap that smirk off of her!" he threatened.

"Calm down blondy 1." I chuckled messing his hair up. The bell rang and I stood up throwing my trash away.

We walked in a group and chatted amongst ourselves. As I reached my locker, next to Harry's, I cut out and walked to it. They continue to walk to class. Harry appeared at his locker and talked to me as he got out his books. "So hey, I was wondering, uhh, if you wanted to go to prom with me?" he stared me in the eye. My jaw dropped. I saw Hannah behind him. Hannah runs the school website. She typed away on her phone viciously and my phone buzzed.

"I dont know. I'll get back to you on that." with that, I smiled and walked off to my next class.

.

.

.

I walked home from school with Harry and the twins. "So Alana, I was wondering if you wanted to come to our party tonight?" Niall blushed.

"You'd have to ask my parents. And as you know, they aren't easy to convince." I smiled shifting the weight of my bag.

"Ha! Then we'll talk it out. Harry do you want to come?" James smirked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled. "Well, this is my stop. See you guys later." he jogged off down the long gravel walk way and into his ginormous house.

"So, how was school?" I heard my mom ask as I walked through the doors.

"Great! But Niall and James need to talk to you." I smiled faintly as she nodded.

"What brings you here boys?"

"We wanted to know if Alana could come to our party tonight." James said shyly.

"Sure!" she smiled.

"Thats it? No warnings about dad? No be home at blah blah blah?" I asked shocked.

"Nope! If you want to spend the night, go ahead! I heard Perrie and Vicky were staying over, so go ahead!" Wow, uhhh, ok.

"Oh wow. Ok, let me go pack and get ready..." I trailed walking to my room.

"Hello miss. Your room is tidy and neat!" A maid smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back walking in. I grabbed pajamas and clothes for tomorrow and tonight. I also grabbed my laptop and hussled down the stairs. "See you tomorrow mom!" I yelled running out the door with Niall and James. "So, who all is coming?" I asked rummaging through my pockets.