Chapter 39

I'm gonna start adding Zayn in more :)

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Bailey's POV

I sat in my next class tapping my fingers on the desk. I needed to get to the bathroom, kind of obvious why.

The bell rang and I darted out of class as fast as I could. I made it to the bathroom and relieved myself. I washed my hands and as I left, Lindsay and Oliva came in cutting me off. "Just the normo we were looking for."

"Normo?"

"Yes, you normo. You cant sense us can you?" Olivia snickered.

"What do you mean?" I asked. They hissed violently and their eyes went blood red and fangs popped out. "You're real?"

"Of course we are you idiot!" Lindsay snapped and zoomed holding my neck against the wall. "Fuck, you smell, devine." She melted while holding me and brought her mouth to my neck licking it once.

"Liam!" I yelled and she clasped her hand over my mouth. She hissed and sank her teeth into my skin. Pain shot through my neck and she dropped me to the floor.

Liam rushed inside the bathroom and Olivia and Lindsay disappeared.

"Bailey! What happened?"

"Lindsay and Olivia are vampires." I breathed heavily and grasped my neck gushing out blood.

"Did they bite you?"

"Yeah." He helped me up and grabbed toilet paper to put on my neck. We walked out and made it to my next class I shared with Lindsay. He told me I'll be alright and he ran to his next class.

About half an hour in, my head started to pound. I let out a whimper and then fell to the ground. People surrounded and I clutched my stomach in agony. A growl escaped my lips and then a piercing hiss. They all backed away and someone yelled for Liam. He burst through the door and kneeled next to me. My eyes shot through different colors and a pain was numbing my body.

"Bailey, can you hear me?" I nodded once. My eyes closed and I took deep breaths. When I opened my eyes, they landed on Lindsay. She smirked and waved. Anger took over and I shot up and slammed her against the wall by her throat.

"You! You did this to me!" She grasped my hands trying to pry them away.

"I saved your ass you ungrateful dog!"

"How? How did you so called save me?" I tightened my grip.

"If you weren't bit, you would've died! Your sister is the dominant wolf in the family so she got the full wolf heritage! I gave you the strength to over power her!"

My heart felt like it stopped. I cant do that to Alana. She's my best friend.

I tightened my grip once again and she gasped. "Please, dont kill me!" She begged. I took a glance at the ground and snapped her head clean off. The room went silent. I looked at Liam and I walked straight out of class and zipped out onto the giant rock in front of the campus lake.

"Sounds like you had a bad day." A masculine voice said from behind me.

"Go away Malik." I sighed. He refused and climbed up next to me tucking his knees under his chest.

"You know I'm one too, right?"

"I had the feeling, you smell like death."

"I am dead afterall." He chuckled. "You know, your transition wasn't as bad as normal vampires. Normally, we would still be in pain for another 3 hours." I looked at him and he smiled. His hand came up and tucked hair behind my ears. I didn't realize it, until it hit me. Our lips came together and they stayed in sync. My heart pounded at its edges. It felt like pure bliss.

"Zayn." I pushed him off gently. "I cant do this, not to Alana. Not without her blessing. I'm sorry." The crush I had on Zayn for ages felt like it was ripping at the seams.

I stood up and walked away with tears brimming at my eyes. My heart was breaking. And there was nothing I could do about it.

*1 week later*
Alana's POV

My heart pounded as I raced Niall through the woods. Jumping over logs, dodging branches. And the occasional snake here and there.

Damn, you are to fast babe. He breathed heavily.

And not a sweat upon me. I chuckled and walked a little next to him. Why did you bring me here?

Is been a week without your sister. You really want to ask that question? He shrugged and went human. I followed and he took my hand in his. "I know you miss her, and that's why I brought you."

"Thank you." I smiled. But that smile instantly faded away. Bailey was on the rock next to the lake, lip-locked with Zayn. Anger and pain swept through me and I raced down at full speed and pushed him off of her and to the ground.

"Alana!" She cried.

"Dont talk to me right now Bailey." I growled and she backed off. Zayn sped to stand up. Damn. I knew it was too good to be true. "So vampires are real." I muttered.

"Just as real as humans." He snickered. I punched him straight in the jaw and he stumbled to the ground again.

"Stay away from my sister!" I yelled at him. The demonic voice peered out and escaped.

"Alana, dont!"

"Bailey, I'm protecting you, and I'd find it great if you wouldn't interrupt!" I snapped. I jumped and pinned Zayn to the ground by his throat. My k9s were out and made me look like a monster. My eyes were glowing. "I should just kill you right now, with a single snap to the neck and a flame." I whispered in his ear.

"You wouldn't do that." He coughed.

"Wanna bet?" I took hold of his head and started twisting slowly. He cried out in pain. But, my body flew from his and another landed on mine. Claws dug deep into my skin and I cried in agony.

"Dont you ever touch him!" Bailey slapped me and stabbed my stomach with a knife.

"Gah!" I screamed. Harry held back Niall with full force. Bailey got off of me and went over to help Zayn. I started to breath heavy. Vicky came over and attempted to stab me again, only to have the knife fly out of her hands and land in the dirt.

"Get away from Alana." Liam! He stood there with light glowing at his fingertips, his eyes illuminated with the same light. He growled and Vicky, Zayn, and Harry were floating in the air. Bailey growled and launched at Liam, only to be taken down by Niall. Liam made the three float to their rooms and sleep. He then made an entire tree light on fire. He moved Niall and glared at Bailey. "How could you do this to your own sister!?" He yelled and grabbed her by the colar.

"Because she didn't." A voice I've come familiar to know.

Liam answered with complete pain in his voice, "Father?"

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

Heyyyyyyy sorry for makin yall wait. Been busy

-Katie