Birds of a Feather!

Norman Osborne (CEO of Oscorp! Father of Harry Osborne! Professional Dickhead! Voiced by Steven Weber!)

The CEO of Oscorp was currently in his office, just having gotten off of the phone.

Norman: What do those fools even take me for? Do they really expect me t-

At that moment, Vulture crashes through the door of Norman's office!

Vulture: OSBORNE!!!

Norman looked nearly unfazed at the man in the mechanical bird shit that just crashed into his office. Nevertheless, he decided to remain calm, and handle this like a civilized adult.

Norman: You know, you could have at least knocked. I'm sure my secretary would have been able to call you in.

Though, Vulture looked entirely displeased at the fact that Norman didn't recognize him.

Vulture: DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE ME?! SO TYPICAL OF YOU!!

With the speed of the bird that he choose to name himself, Toomes grabbed Norman and flew out of the office.

Meanwhile....

Shocker was using his gauntlets to blast everyone in the building, and then he begun to grab as much as he could!

Shocker: HAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! With all of this tech, I can get as much money as I want! I'll be rolling in lots of dough! I can just see myself now!!

???: Ha! Is that really supposed to be your villain costume?

Shocker: WHAT?!

Spider-Man (Superhero! Wall Crawler! Web Shooter! Loves making quips! Voiced by Josh Keaton!)

Spidey: So let me guess! Your name is supposed to be Crazy Quilt? Or how about Mr. Pillow Case! OH WAIT! How about .... THE CUSHION!

Shocker: Cushion?! I'm the Shocker! And you're the one who's going to get a taste of my gauntlets today WebHead!

Shocker activates his gauntlets and fires a blast of concentrated air! And well, it hurt you bad!!