Let the Hunt Begin!

Fluttershy was in her room, in her house, taking care of her animal friends. 

Fluttershy: There you go, now your paw is all better. 

After she is done patching it up the paw for a bear that lives nearby her house, she then goes to help one of the little animals, such as feeding them or giving them enough water. 

Though, while she is helping out her little friends, she doesn't notice that a mysterious figure is looming behind her. 

Kraven the Hunter (Real Name: Sergei Kravinoff! Hunter born in Russia, but trained in the ways of the Africans! Voiced by Jim Cummings!) 

Rarity's Boutique...  

Rarity had invited Ava (White Tiger) to her boutique to fix up her White Tiger suit. 

(Y/N): So, wait, you want to fix her suit? 

Rarity: Of course! Ava Darling, you can't just go around and scratch something that's one of a kind, do you even know how valuable material like this is? 

Ava: Hey, as long as you don't do anything too girlish with it, then I'm fine with it. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm the only one who has more common sense than my teammates. 

(Y/N): I heard that you know. 

Ava: (Blushing) Oh shut up! As if you could even understand it! Why am I even blushing at him anyway? 

Just then ... 

An arrow is shot through the window with a note attached, and you managed to duck out of the way, thanks to your Spider-Sense. 

(Y/N): What is this? 

Rarity: Is this a letter? 

She unrolls it. 

Rarity: "To the one known as Spider-Man, I am the world's greatest hunter, Kraven. I have your little lady friend with the ability to speak to any predator or prey. If you want her alive, meet me at the location marked on this letter. I look forward to the greatest hunt ever." OH, DEAR!!

Ava, on the other hand, took this even worse. 

Ava: We're going. You can fight right Princess? 

Rarity: Well, I can, use magic to- 

Ava: Come on, we're wasting time as we know it. 

Soon enough .... 

The three of you arrive at the designated location, New Canterlot Zoo. 

Spidey: What's the hurry, Tiger? 

White Tiger: This is Kraven. He's a very experienced hunter from Russia. And this time, I will make sure he pays for what he has done!