Off to Tokyo!/The New Generation of Heroes!

(Y/N): HOLY CRAP ON A CRAPBASKET!!!

Sunset: What? Did Pinkie forget to store the cake somewhere safe so that Celestia or Jennifer don't get to it?

(Y/N): No! I'm going to be a guest speaker in Tokyo, Japan to a bunch of heroes in training!!

Sunset: REALLY?! THAT'S AWESOME! Wait, you mean, there are other heroes our age out there?

(Y/N): I guess so.

Sunset: HEY TWI, GIRLS, WE'RE GOING TO JAPAN!!

Girls: REALLY?! AWESOME!!!

Soon...

You head out with MJ, Gwen, Twilight, Sci-Twi, Sunset, Rarity, AJ, Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Janet, and Carol to Japan on a Stark Industries jet!

Sci-Twi: I can't believe it! We're going to be meeting heroes our age!

Fluttershy: You think some of them might love you (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Beats me. But it's a high possibility.

Carol: It would be really nice to get some more housemates!

Janet: You kidding? Kids are becoming heroes! Won't that be dangerous?

AJ: Ahem!

Rarity: We're heroes!

Janet: Oh yeah! My bad!

Eventually ...

The pilot soon begins to speak on the announcer.

Pilot: Alright kiddies, we'll be landing soon. ThAnk you for riding on the Stark Industries Private Flights! EXCELSIOR!!

The plane lands, and now you guys are in Japan.

Rarity: I AM SO GOING KIMONO SHOPPING!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!

Rarity takes off.

Twilight: And there she goes.

Sci-Twi: That's our Rarity.

Janet: Alright, I think I might take off too. Someone needs to keep her some company.

The Wasp then takes off to take care of Rarity!

After a couple of hours of walking ...