The Mansion Gets Some Upgrades!/Confession 101!

It was finally over! All of the mess with The Lethal Legion was done and over with! Most of the villains were finally put under arrest for their actions, though it turns out that both Doom and Magneto had escaped. 

You on the other hand were walking around school, and as you made it to the classroom, you were intercepted by a teacher of yours!

Ms. Cheerilee (Homeroom Teacher! Patient with most of the students! Voiced by Nicole Sullivan!) 

Ms. Cheerilee: (Y/N) just the student I wanted to see. 

(Y/N): Ms. Cheerilee, what's the matter? 

Ms. Cheerilee: I want my man with me. 

(Y/N): Huh? What did you just say? 

Ms. Cheerilee: I need you to come with me. 

She brings you over to her office ... 

(Y/N): What's going on here? 

Ms. Cheerilee: I just had a fascinating conversation with Twilight, and well .... how do I say this? 

She began to blush very hard and then twiddles her fingers and kicks herself with her boots. 

Ms. Cheerilee: I LOVE YOU!! 

(Y/N): I thought you might say that. You were told about my harem right? 

Ms. Cheerilee: Yes. And you seem calmer than I thought you would be. 

(Y/N): I have a big interview with all the new members coming soon at the mansion, and well, Pinkie and her sisters just won the lottery, so they're doing some renovations to the mansion. 

Ms. Cheerilee: OH MY GOD!!!! 

She begins jumping up and down and getting all giddy!!

And then she hugs you and kisses you rapidly. 

Cheerilee: I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!!! Or can I call you Spidey in secret? 

(Y/N): (crushed) Any .... will do. 

Cheerilee: GREAT! I'M DEFINITELY MOVING IN! I already know that Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna live with you already!! Do you do this with all of your girlfriends? You let them move in with you? 

(Y/N): Yeah pretty much. 

Soon ... 

As you made your way back to the mansion with Ms. Cheerilee, you notice that an explosion occurs, and Mei pounces on you! 

Mei: Hiya (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Mei, so I see you m- 

You stare at her breasts as they are directly on top of you! 

(Y/N): (blushing) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Steam blows out of your ears, and you nearly pass out. 

Mei: Oh boy. Well, time for confessions then. Let's go, Big Guy. 

She drags you inside. 

Soon ... 

You are sitting on a chair, and you are interviewing the X-Men Ladies, Mystique, Himiko, Viper, Sif, Jane, Brunnhilde (Valkyrie), Saiko, Mei, Sirius, and Mockingbird! 

(Y/N): Alright ladies, it's a pleasure to meet you all. 

Himiko: HIYA SPIDEY!! I'm Himiko. Tee hee. But I'm sure you already knew that. 

(Y/N): Yeah. I also want to say that you all need to behave yourselves and not fight with any of the girls. 

MJ then pops up with Twilight. 

MJ: He's right you know. Do you even know how many of us live here already? It's a big family we got. 

Twilight: You really want to say, family? Yeah, you're right MJ. Family. 

MJ: Told ya! 

(Y/N): Same goes for you two. 

Mystique: Understood. 

Viper: Okay. 

Rogue: So then Sugar, what do you do here for fun? 

(Y/N): A lot. 

MJ: He's not wrong. 

(Y/N): You also get to eat a lot. I mean, I saw that the kitchen is even bigger than before. 

Jane: Hmm ... this reminds me of very big feasts that would be had in Asgard. 

Valkyrie: Indeed. 

Sirius: Is there a pool yet? 

(Y/N): Yeah, and it looks bigger than last time. 

Saiko: And books? 

(Y/N): Yeah, and we also ha- 

X-Girls: YOU!! 

(Y/N): Yeah, but we can also go out and- 

The girls then tackle attack you!! 

Girls: There's you. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I guess that's enough for everyone huh? You all want a piece of me!

They continue kissing you, and you smile. 

(Y/N): I hit the jackpot. 

MJ: THAT'S MY LINE!!!! But, you get to use it too!