The Fly Mutated Scientist!/Attack of the Iron Man Armors!

There you guys were, back at Avengers Tower, in the middle of the night! You were with Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto!

Spidey: Alright guys, this is going to be a tough one!

Shoto: Considering all of the armors that we had to go through just to get here, I couldn't agree anymore.

Behind you guys were a bunch of scrapped Iron Man armors.

Katsuki: Those bastards had it coming!

Izuku: Who would even break into Mr. Stark's building to use his armors against him?

Spidey: I think we're about to find out!

You, and the guys enter the Tower...

Upon entering, you're surrounded by many upon many armors!

Katsuki: OH COME ON!!!

Izuku: Well, I think he's going to be mad if we keep messing up his armors.

The armors then rush at you all with full speed, and they are ready to blast, only to be frozen by Shoto!

Then another comes at Izuku, but he uses his Blackwhip ability to disable it!

You use your spider legs on your suit to take down and wreck the armors.

Spidey: Okay, we aren't getting anywhere. Maybe the security systems can tell us something.

???: BZZZZT! SORRY, BUT I'M IN CHARGE OF THE SECURITY HERE!

Katsuki: What the hell? Is that supposed to be the sound of a fucking fly?

Izuku: Fly? Spidey, have you fought anyone who turned into a fly?

Spidey: Not that's I know of. No.

You then head back outside and get into the Spider-Mobile and the rest get in, as you use it to scale the tower!

Spidey: HA! Man this thing is amazing!

Katsuki: Alright! Let's squash a fly!

Shoto: Does anyone have a giant fly swatter? I think we could really use one.

Spidey: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SHOTO, I LOVE YOUR HUMOR!!!

Shoto: No I'm serious I-

Izuku: Just don't think about it too much Todoroki.

Near the top of the tower ...

Baxter Stockman (A scientist who works for the Foot Clan! Mutated into a fly! Voiced by Keith Ferguson!)

Stockman: HAHAHAHA!! Looks like Shredder really made a big deal out of these armors! No wonder why I'm getting a big pay for this!!

As he continues to tamper with the controls, you guys burst in with the Spider-Mobile!

Spidey: Okay, it's extermination time, Fly Boy!

Stockman: BZZZT!! SPIDER-MAN!!

Shoto: Guess it really was a fly. So Bakugo, wanna go first o-

Katsuki: OH YEAH! LIKE WEB HEAD SAID, IT'S EXTERMINATION TIME!! ALRIGHT FLY, I'LL BLOW YOU T-

The minute Katsuki prepares to charge at him, Stockman shoots some acid out of his mouth, and then plosives hero jumps back.

Katsuki: Yuck! Fly spit!

Stockman giggles like a nutty fly!!

Stockman: YOU'RE GONNA BE EXTERMINATED!!!

He pulls out a machine gun, and he begins firing!

Spidey: WOAH!!

You guys dodge, and you grab the gun with your webs and slam it into his eyes!

Stockman: OW! THERE WERE SO MANY OF THAT!!!

He pulls out another gun, and before Shoto, Katsuki and Izuku try to do something about it, he fires the gun, which causes an arm to come out of it, and punch them in the face!

You rush in to beat him, but the fly scientist fires the gun again and you're punted into them!!

Stockman: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!! I AM-

Katsuki: OH SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

He then dodges the attacks with his explosions as propulsion, and BOOM!!

The event was all over the news...

News Anchor: Breaking news, the superhero Spider-Man and his associates, have caught an intruder in the Avengers Tower, a fly scientist by the name of Baxter Stockman. He has been arrested and taken into questioning.

Deep beneath the sewers, a group of four mutant turtles, and their rat master had seen the news along with everyone else!