forty-seven

Although she was making me wetter than I could imagine at this point. I know what the doctor said, and if there's tearing, I don't want any more pain on my body for a while.
"Mila stop, please." I groggily asked feeling her lips press up and down my neck. She nibbled lightly on my flesh before pressing her lips to mine again.
This time she parted my lips and carefully pressed her tongue in my mouth. She was actually quiet good at drunk foreplay, to be honest. She pulled away to catch her breath for a moment, "Are you sure you want me to stop?" She bit her lip and and started to suck on my collarbone.
I really didn't want her to stop, but the worry was overwhelming me. "Babe, please. I can't."
She stopped to get off of me, and stare into my eyes trying to read me. "What's wrong, babe?"
I sat up and grabbed her hand to interlock our fingers together. "I can't have sex with you."
She frowned, "Why not? Do I not turn you on anymore?" She tried to giggle to lighten the mood, but those drunk words were a serious question to her.
I chuckled a little, "Trust me, that's not it."
"Then why not?"
"Did the girls ever tell you about the check up that Sarah did on my..." I didn't want to say it.
"Pelvic exam, right?" She asked innocently. I nodded. "Yeah, they told me Sarah did it."
"Well, Sarah found, um, an injury from.. him." He doesn't deserve to have his name said aloud. "So, I'm not allowed to have any sexual interactions or anything for a few months." I broke the news to her making her frown a little.
"Oh, then yeah I heard. Did you hear I slapped him?" She nonchalantly pointed out.
My eyes widened, "You did WHAT?!"
"I saw him after one of our performances before we came to get you from your parents house and I slapped the shit out of him in front of his side ho." She giggled bringing my hand to her mouth and kissing it. "I wasn't gonna let him get away with hurting you, babe."
I gave her a peck on the cheek and looked her in the eyes, "That's sweet, babe, but I don't want you making any enemies. Let me handle it from now on. Okay?"
She was so drunk I could tell she didn't feel like arguing. She just nodded and kissed my lips to silently promise me that she wouldn't do anything too stupid anymore.

--

It's only one day till the album comes out as of this morning. I haven't really got to see a lot of Mila because of all the interviews, and to be honest, I'm worried about her and the other girls. Lately, they don't seem as happy as they should be for their first album being released. And don't even get me started on the fact that they are completely drained of their energy 24/7.

I'm supposed to be meeting up with them at the Waffle House after my casting call. Hopefully, they'll be acting differently than lately. I just don't like to worry more than I already have to.

--

I don't really feel like explaining the casting call because it was basically just me reciting lines with a crew member while the casting director watched and recorded the whole thing. He said that I did really good and he'd be calling in a few days to give me any information on the part. I guess it's good that he's gonna call me, but fingers crossed.

It was around 3:45 when the cab I took finally drove up to the empty parking lot of the Waffle House. I walked up to open the door and see
the girls just sitting around the table on their phones.

I quickly scooted in by Mila and gave her a kiss. They looked up at me with dead eyes. They were so wrecked, so flushed. "Are y'all okay?" I asked hoping they all weren't zombies because they sorta reflected the image of those undead beings.
Mama Ally tried to be chirpy but her energy was fading fast, "We're pretty exhausted, kid. Nice to see you though."
I nodded feeling Mila lay her head on my shoulder and relax it there, "Nice to see you all, too. At least under the circumstances. Why didn't you all just go to sleep instead of eating? We could've waited to eat at the hotel or something."
Lauren shook her head, "We have 4 interviews and a promo performance after this. We wouldn't even have time for this if Mila wouldn't have freaked out on Kelsey for not letting us go out for just a little bit of a break."
Camila snapped a little, "I'm sorry if I'm tired of being around cameras and interviewers all day, and I'm sorry if being away from the things I love makes me go crazy, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I need rest."
"I don't like hearing this. Stop." I put my phone on the table in front of me.
Normani sat up looking deeply into my eyes and trying to not fall asleep, "Stop what?"
"Telling me how exhausted you all are. I worry about you, too. It makes me upset to see you all so worn out. Do you understand how much willpower its took me to stop myself from going up to Simon and smacking him in the face because I see how different you guys are?" I ranted feeling my blood boil.
Mila didn't move from my shoulder when she replied, "We can't help it. This is what making an album does to a person. Or at least what it does to us. And in the end, it'll be completely worth it."
Our conversation was stopped once our plates were served in front of us by a cheery 20 year old waiter. His eyes trailed down my body once he put my plate in front of me. "Tell me when you're ready to pay, miss." He winked before parting behind the kitchen door.