Undressing while working

Eli [Surveyor] x Aesop [Trickster]

Mafia AU

\ SMUT ! /

_______

Work, paperwork, again and again... Aesop Carl couldn't see the end of the pile of papers on his desk that grew day by day. No matter how hard he worked and how fast he got rid of it, twice the amount of paperwork came back the next day. How was it possible that he had so much to do ? It was as if some divine force refused to give him a moment's rest and wanted to bury him under this mass of papers.

Just as he was beginning to curse his position as the head of the mafia, one of the rather awkwardly stacked piles of papers on his desk toppled over and eventually fell to the wooden floor. He slammed his fist on the table in frustration and also dropped the rest on the floor, the sofa, everywhere. That was the last straw. He grunted loudly before getting up from his seat to pick up all the mess he had just caused.

His chair creaked slightly under the weight that was gone from the seat, and then the young man with the raven black hair bent down to pick up a bundle of sheets in his hands, and then another... As he was about to reach for another pile a little further up the shelves, a gloved hand came to rest against his, the black of it contrasting with the white of his own glove. He then looked up at the figure that had just appeared next to him, lightening the scowl he was wearing.

Two blue eyes that were not hidden by a mask for once met his and the smile drawn on that face only softened the young man's mood. They picked up the rest of the sheets together and Aesop placed them on the table in the middle of the room before turning to his companion who was waiting at the side, his hood still over his head. Eli Clark. Officially known as his right hand man and assistant, but intimately declared as his lover and the only person he could confide in.

"Already back ?"

"There was nothing to report so I left the rest to Murro. I thought I'd come and see how you were doing as well..." he glanced at the piles of sheets that were now perfectly stacked before turning back to him. "I see you have a lot on your plate."

"That' s an understatement." he replied sarcastically.

Eli let out a laugh before taking Aesop's hands in his, intertwining their fingers together and then placing a chaste kiss against his lips to encourage him. The latter blushed slightly at this touch, it was certainly not the first time they kissed but he could not help but feel embarrassed every time. From the brunette's point of view, he just thought his lover was the most adorable of all every time he saw the red tint on his cheeks and ears.

"I'm sure you'll manage to get through all that paperwork."

"I can barely see the end of it."

Aesop laughed before untying his hands from Eli's and tucking the strange white strand of his hair back behind his ear. He took a few steps back and came to lean against his desk, resting his palms firmly against the waxed wood of the table. The other man sat down on the couch and took a few papers in his hands, quickly reading their contents. 

"You don't have to help me."

"Let me lighten the load on your shoulders a little, you've already done so much for all of us."

"I think I should thank you properly in this case..."

"Hm ?"

The brunette looked up at his lover, a little puzzled, all to swallow his saliva when he saw Aesop undo the knot of his tie and then remove it with a sensual gesture, giving him a look filled with lust. The corner of the young man's lips lifted when he saw that he had just aroused Eli's interest, delicately letting the red fabric fall on a corner of his desk. They continued to stare into each other's eyes for a moment longer before the brunette sighed and then let the papers rest on the table and stood up to approach the other man.