I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya

Eli x Aesop

______

Everything was white. Shimmering... Where was he? No, more importantly, who was he?

"Awake?"

He gasped slightly at the voice coming from his left. It took a little while for his eyes to adjust to the light. He then raised his gaze to the sky and observed it... pink with hints of orange and yellow. He then looked at the person sitting on the same bench as him. A brunet with two cerulean blue eyes. Did he know him?

"Where are we...?"

"A bus stop."

He readjusted the mask over his face before standing up and looking to his right this time, noticing a sign supposedly displaying destinations and schedules. Or at least that was what was supposed to be shown. There was nothing. No information. What kind of stop was this? Everything was strange and seemed to come out of a dream and yet everything looked normal.

He turned to his companion who was still sitting, looking ahead with a smile. It was the first time he had seen this man but he found him familiar, sickly familiar. It wasn't a bad feeling though, on the contrary. He felt comfortable, relaxed beside him. Even weirder. Anyway, he simply sat back down.

"When will he arrive?"

"I don't know." the brown-haired man replied.

"Where is he going?"

"To the other world."

"How do you know? What is it?"

"A little bird told me. Apparently, it's a place where nothing can happen to us."

He simply nodded when he got the answers to his questions. They were not very clear but he did not mind, he trusted his words. So they waited. Again and again... For seconds, minutes, maybe hours too? Time seemed to be endless in this place cut off from the world. Was there anyone else there?

"It will be alright." the brunet said suddenly.

"I feel like I've seen you before."

"Me too."

"Will we see each other again once the bus reaches its destination?"

"I'm sure we will."

The conversation stopped and they continued to wait. A bus to another world... He had no idea what it could be but he didn't care. There wasn't much to do but wait anyway. Nevertheless, in this situation where more than one would pull out their hair, with the company of the other male, he thought it was not so bad to just sit there.

He didn't know his name or the other one's name but an invisible thread tied them together.