Blow Kiss

Eli x Aesop

______

The match was about to start and Aesop was already waiting in the preparation room, in the seat furthest from the others, checking that nothing was missing from his box. Suddenly he saw a brown haired man standing in the doorway, it was none other than his boyfriend, Eli Clark, the seer of the manor. What was he doing here? He wasn't supposed to be in this game.

He noticed another figure beside him wearing a green hood, one of their friends, Naib Subedar the mercenary. Eli was watching Aesop from the doorway, a big smile on his face that made the embalmer a little uncomfortable. If he had something to tell him why didn't he just come to him?

Then the brunet did something unexpected, he removed the blindfold from his eyes, the cerulean blue of them glowing slightly as they gazed fondly at the grey of the other. The diviner then brought his hand up to his mouth before holding it out to the grey-haired boy, as if blowing him a kiss, a playful smile on his face.

Aesop blushed furiously at the gesture and Eli simply laughed before putting his blindfold back on and walking back down the corridors with Naib, the latter looking at him with a dubious if not slightly disgusted expression.

"I thought we came to wish Carl good luck?" he asked.

"We did."

"So what was that...?"

"A cheer, come on! Did you see how embarrassed he was? He's so adorable..."

"God Clark, save that for when you're alone in a room please."

Eli laughed again at the mercenary's sermon but his words were unfortunately tucked away in a corner of the seer's brain, where he wouldn't be able to remember them to his dismay.