What Is He Doing Here

(A.N: Cookies_anime_bands this song is for u lol cuz it is also my my fave song.)

Lucy's P.O.V:

My eyes widen as I saw who was came out in between the two unconscious dragon slayers. 'What is he doing here.'
I thought nervously as I bent my head down so that my bangs covered my eyes in shadows.

"What are you doing here." I yelled as my body slightly shook from the painful memories he and my so called nakama brought to me.

"What am I doing here. Well I'm here just to say I'm sorry. We all are sorry, Luce. We learned that Lisanna put as under a very powerful hatred spell."The bastard said sorrowfully.

"Well sorry isn't going to cut it will it!!!" I snapped back not able to control my furry for my old nakama.

"Look Luce, we just want you back at Fairy Tail. We missed you. Plus we heard you are one of the ten wizard saints now. Heck your the number 1 wizard saint. We always thought you were powerful no matter what we said in the past. Actually scratch that, we were under a powerful hatred spell after all. Together, Fairy Tail and you can become the strongest group of people in the world." The little retard said cheekily.

"What the hell!!! All you want is power. You just want to be in the strongest guild. Your just upset that Sabertooth is the strongest guild thanks to me. You want publicity since I'm the number 1 wizard saint. You don't want me back, you don't need me all you need is to take advantage of me in order to use my powers as your own. I bet you still I'm still the weak little Lucy. You know little weak Lucy Heartfillia. Lucky Lucy. The Lucy that always hides behind spirits." I yelled obviously in great rage as my blood boiled.

"Luce, I'm not here for you power. Heck, you can go back to being we- I mean you can be weak for all I care. I thought that you were never weak. We just want our missing nakama back. We want to continue to have great memories together." The little ******** said carefully.

"You know what, if you want power, here you go have as much as you like!!!" I yelled furiously as I threw a gigantic ball of blue swirling magic energy with colorful stars circling it.

The magic ball of energy hit the little
***** squarely in the chest as the air around him turned into fast sharp wind, and the ground shook heavily as yet another round of dust started to appear.

Once the dust cleared there laid a heavily bruised, unconscious ********. I decided to send him back to fairy tail, so I created a colorful portal meant for going to Fairy Tail. Once I finished conjuring up my spell, I casually pushed the ******* with my leg as I whistled a happy tone.

'What has happened? What happened to us? To you, Natsu Dragneel?' I thought as I set to work in healing the two dragon slayers.

----------------------------------------------
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Hi minna!!! Anyway imma update my I shots later. imma do Cappy then Jerza.

BYE MINNA!!!