spiderfrost - cuts

1. The pic above dosen't belong to me
2. This pic dosen't suit the one-shot well lol
3. They're both 16 in this high school AU
4. Please vote if you like this

They've just met.

Loki odinson, brother of Thor odinson aka, the most popular guy in school, have just met Peter Parker, the new kid.

Peter seemed pretty silent at first, until he tried talking to Loki and found out they both are quite different.

Loki, is an introvert nerd who dosen't give a shit about what others think about him or his brother. Hates physical contact.

While Peter, is a very talkative person who gets excited over simple things. Can make friends in no time. Loves hugs.

They did have one thing in common. They both study a LOT.
Which drove them close from group studies to hanging out stuff.

Yet there was one thing Peter always wanted to ask Loki. Not that you guys think actually lol😅

" hey Peter! Wanna study at my place today?" Loki asked Peter who was struggling with an equation. "yeah i would love to!" he replied excitedly. "is that math?" Loki asked him eagerly before peeking in and taking a look. "nope. It's a theory called Schrödinger's cat. It's pretty tricky. Wanna try it?" he asked Loki who had a smirk on his face. "if it's tricky then I'm the one that can understand it." he grabbed the notebook from Peter trying to understand the equation. "what in Valhalla is this thing?" he thought trying to hide his confused face from Peter.

Time skip~ \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

"that Schrödinger thing is very confusing dude" Loki exclaimed to Peter who was sitting next to him in his bed, doing his homework. "it is" he replied with no emotion, focused on his notebook. Loki stared at him for a sec before focusing on his homework.

After they're both done, they kept talking for almost an hour. "Ned likes to collect tiny spoons Y'know?" Peter said covering his mouth with his long sleeves when he was giggling. "that's kinda like my dad" Loki said looking kinda disgusted. "Is something wrong pal?" Peter asked placing a hand on loki shoulder. "nothing" Loki said trying to remove Peter's hand from his shoulder. Just then Peter noticed something with Loki's sleeve. It was kinda a big hoodie he was wearing and so, it slid down his wrist when he brought it up to remove Peter's hand.

His wrist was...covered with scars.

"Loki what is this?" Peter asked grabbing Loki's hand in his own.
Loki was unsure of what he was talking at first but soon realized and pulled is hand away.

"Loki did you..." Peter's face became grimaced as he looked up at Loki who's face was filled with horror.
"that's nothing Pete" he said trying to deny the fact it IS something important. "Loki I'm your friend. You can tell me anything and trust me on it." Peter said calmly as he placed his hand on Loki's. "it's nothing important dude, nothing to worry" Loki attempted a smile and failed. "you trying to kill yourself is 'nothing important'? Are you insane Loki!? How can you do this to yourself?" Peter literally shouted which caused Loki to jump in surprise. "Because i don't want this life Pete. I don't want to be humiliated every time my brother does something better than me. I don't want others to look at me in a disgusted way. I-i don't want to get betrayed in the name of love. I'm tired" he whispered the last part trying to hold back tears. "Loki.." Peter whispered as he pulled Loki into an unexpected hug. He did hated physical contact but this was...calming. he slowly placed his hands on Peter's back returning the hug. "you may not want this life but I'm sure there's a good one waiting for you Loki" Peter whispered into his ear calmingly. "you don't understand Pete. Ever since my mother died, everyone in this house started acting like strangers to me. I just want someone to share my e-emotions" he said pulling off from the hug. "well I'm here. If you think no wants you, you're wrong. I do Loki" Peter said as a little blush covered his cheeks.Loki smiled before hugging him again, this time closely and saying "thank you Peter."

"promise me there won't be any cuts on you, ever again"

"I promise".

Alright before you guys kill me for this being dramatic, i just wanna say..

Please vote and comment lol

(๑・ω-)~♥