Warfrost - Goddess

The word 'gay' is used for both homosexual men and women. So enjoy this cracky Sif x Lady Loki one shot written by your true lesbian :)

TW : Genderfluidity, banishment, Odin is an ass, bad writing.

°•°•°•°°

"Put this on. It must keep you warm enough," her delicate voice spoke, lean hands offering the shivering warrioress a white fur coat. Sif had no choice but to accept it with trembling hands, Jotünn cold being unkind to her Vanir skin.

She wore it above her armour, which failed to prevent the coldness, rubbing her hands in order to keep her body from freezing. She watched Loki's blue fingers tie up her hair into a loose bun, not bothering to look Sif in the eyes for once.

Loki, too, must've felt the awkward silence, preferred to be the one to speak first. "Considering that you're not a person to disrespect the laws of your All-father, may I know the reason you're banished to the depths of Jotünnheimr?" She inquired, adding extra pieces of meat in the pot she was cooking in, as there was a guest now.

"I'm not banished," Sif stated, letting her eyes wander around the house. It was surprisingly neat, as Loki always liked her things to be. "Oh? Then may I know what has angered Odin to-"

"The All-father is killed," she could hear the sound of washing meat suddenly stop, the jotünn's movements going still for a second. "Who was it?" The warrioress could notice the coldness in Loki's usually delicate voice.

"Hela, the goddess of death. She claims to be Odin's firstborn and-" she coughed, definitely having caught a cold in that frozen realm. "She said that Odin had exiled her to Helheimr over a millinea ago," she could see Loki's shoulders jerk as she scoffed.

"That man is not worth to be a parent. Exiling a child, spoiling the other and forgetting about another..." Loki had always disliked the one-eyed king of Asgard. But It turned into hatred when he ignored and insulted her for being 'confused about genders'.

When she failed her attempt to take over midgard, Odin banished her to the very place where he had stolen her as a child. The place where she destroyed her own people. She lived there alone, used to the coldness both in and out of her.

"Loki," the said woman looked over her shoulder, scared of whatever news she might hear. "Asgard is in danger. Heimdall is imprisoned and so are the warriors and the prince-" her sentence was cut off in the middle. "Thor!?" The jotünn's voice echoed around the room, flashes of emotions building up in her mind.

"Yes. I, somehow, had came here through the bifrost, looking for help. We need to get back to Asgard, Loki."

There was silence for a while, before the fallen princess spoke.

"when do we start?"

°~°~°~°~°

Sorry for not updating for a really long time pals, school is hell :,)

Let's meet in the next part,  lovelies ;)