Strangefrost - Touches

Happens before Ragnarok, where Thor brings Loki to the avengers tower because of Odin's "great" parenting.

Strange can't fucking believe this.

He stayed here for....like a year? And he already made the sorcerer supreme long for those hugs. Why? He tried to be nice with him just for Thor. Because how much he's broken, and tortured on Asgard. He came here in a condition that you would have assumed that he was dead. Of course, Odin hadn't let him eat or sleep for what, three months? Being the renowned doctor he is, strange couldn't resist the feeling that he should take care of the god.

He finally woke up after half a day when Thor was telling the others how Loki was treated in the dungeons. Strange sweared that if Odin was there, he would punch him right at his nose. Thor was the first one to notice Loki waking up since he didn't take his eyes off his brother. If Tony didn't separate the odinson brothers from the fierce hug Thor was giving Loki, Thor could've broken his spine.

Loki has to admit, the avengers were really taking good care of him, despite the things he has done to them. Well, Thanos, made him do those. After explaining that to the avengers, they started to train him to be one of them too.

It all started when Strange interrupted Loki while he was training with Wanda. He was about to leave when Wanda started. "aren't you going to train as well?" strange turned to answer her but was cut off by loki. "you can help maximoff improve her skills" strange was about to refuse but the smiling face of the raven made him accept. That's where it started. After they've both finished training with her, Loki would hug them both. Strange was surprised at first but he realized he can't resist without his touches when he didn't come to train with them. Tony said that he had to buy somethings for Loki so they both left for shopping.

The next day, strange was training with the magicians for too long. When they finished, Loki gave them the same hugs he would give them everyday. When Wanda left, strange pulled Loki into another hug, surprising the raven. When Loki pulled apart, strange done the most unexpected thing. He turned Loki's head to the side and kissed his cheek. When strange pulled back, Loki was staring right into his eyes. "what? It's just a kiss" strange told Loki in the most casual voice and walked away, leaving behind a confused and completely red god.

They become more touchy since then. Except for Wanda and Peter, who were shipping these two, everyone else in the stark tower didn't know any of these. They would kiss each other on the cheek or on the forehead. Days went on like this when strange found himself being addicted to these. They were training one day and strange decided to do something he never wanted to in his life.

⚠warning: it's about to get hot lol

He was looking at the god the entire time they were training, while he was waiting impatiently for the training to end. When it finally happened and Wanda left, the sorcerer went to give the god a hug, which he returned with a smile. When he pulled apart, Stephen placed his hand on the god's cheek and stole a kiss. Loki's eyes widened in shock but instantly fluttered shut, his hands going up the sorcerer's neck to deepen the kiss. Strange tilted his head to the right, pulling Loki closer by his waist. Stephen was surprised when Loki licked his lower lip, asking for permission, to which the sorcerer responded quickly. Loki pushed strange towards the wall, his hands traveling to the sorcerer's waist, lifting him up, so that he has to wrap his legs on Loki's hips. Strange's hand traveled up to the back of Loki's neck, the other hand threading in his long raven hair. They were chasing each other in a push-and-pull that they both had to break apart for breathing, only to start over again."wow" that voice made the magicians snap their head towards the elevator door, where Tony was staring at them. They both were red as hell while Tony took a picture of them."Anthony! Delete it right now" Loki was the one to speak and step back from strange to let him stand properly. "after point break and the others sees this" Tony was waving them before closing the door again. Loki was about to run towards the door while Stephen grabbed his arm. "you aren't going anywhere without finishing the kiss" Stephen said in a seductive way which turned Loki back to 'work'.

Thor was freaking out when he saw the picture of the wizard in his brother's arms while Peter and Wanda were fangirling. lol