Fandroki - stay pt:2

I... Just read IDK what to say.

"Loki Odinson, the only love of my life and the ruler of my heart. You made me realize what love truly is and I have found that mine is for you. Will you give me the honor of being your husband and shower my love on you till Valhalla takes my soul?"

Loki stood there, his vision blurry with tears. He let out a sob and nodded his head. "yes, i will!"

He sank down to Fandral's level, cupped his face and showered it in kisses, not really caring about the clapping and cheering sounds around them.

When he pulled away, he let Fandral slip the love band onto his finger and hugged him.

"i trust you to take better care of my brother, Fandral" Thor said with a smile as the newly engaged couple stood up, and leaned to whisper something in Fandral's ear. "if i ever see him being sad because of you, I'll make sure you won't have a single drop of blood left in your body" Fandral gulped at the thunder god's murderous glance.

"come on, don't threaten him like that" Frigga punched Thor lightly in his arm. She turned to her younger son. "I'm so happy for you, darling. You both have my blessings" she hugged Loki. "thank you, mother"

Fandral smiled at that memory, closing his eyes as the wind blew softly inside the tent he was resting. It's been nearly two months since the war started and there wasn't a single day that Fandral hadn't wrote to his husband.
And Loki did write back. Explaining how much he missed him and that he prayed for the war to end soon.

Fandral sighed at the thought of leaving early the next day for his turn in battle. His right arm had been injured badly and he has been resting for two days.

His eyes shot open as he felt the presence of another in the tent. "Volstagg?"

"who are you?" He was startled and stood up instantly in position as a dark haired man's face came into view. The grin on his face scared him.

"oh norns"

♡♥♡♥♡

He made way for himself through the servants, being both excited and nervous. "oh my, look at you" the second prince sat on their bed beside the blonde, whose right arm was covered in several bandages .He had even sprained his ankle in the name of hugging Loki while he returned to the palace and accidentally fell onto the floor.

"Heh" Fandral tried to sit up, eventually being pinned to the bed again by the ravenette pushing him down. "the healer had instructed you not to move from this position for a day" he looked at his icy blue eyes. "so don't"

"alright, mother" Fandral smiled, looking at what Loki had brought along with him. "what's in that, love?" he pointed at the bowl, which wasn't too far from him to just peek and see what's in it. "I've made you soup!"

Uh-oh

"that's great.." Fandral's smile could be easily figured as a scared one as it didn't quite reach his eyes, well Loki didn't notice as he was bringing the bowl near him.

"it's practically still steaming Loki... perhaps I'll have it later?" he smiled at his husband, who had a poker face. "I've made you soup, with some help from the chefs" he added, smirking at how the blonde's expression became a slightly relived one.

"oh, since when did you start getting help from the servants and chefs?"

"never? Just this time because i wanted you to drink this full bowl"

Fandral gulped and nodded. "mm-hmm"

This was way too short lol
Also, thanks for reading and waiting for this part, i hate school :')

And the dark haired man is the guy who is supposed to inform the commander about Thor's truce with the Vanirs lol don't get him wrong ^^