Lokius - i want this

The information about Norway in this one shot might be wrong, so please don't send me to helheim after this lol.

"Norway?" Loki asked unsure of what mobius had just said. "yeah, you guys are worshipped as gods there" mobius's words were muffled because of the salad Loki just bought him, and addressed it as 'Asgard'. "just there?" Loki's question earned a 'seriously?' look from the white haired man. "can we go there sometime?" the God asked excited to see the place. Mobius looked up at Loki with a confused expression plastered on his face. "why would you wanna go there?" he asked the god. "come on mobius. I want to see how the place is like" he replied like a kid excited for his Christmas present. "fine, after today's work" mobius said, now concentrated on his salad, which made loki smile.

Time skip \( ̄▽ ̄;) /

"WOAH! This place is amazing!" the raven looked awestruck by the view

"WOAH! This place is amazing!" the raven looked awestruck by the view. "this is just the senja island in Norway. You haven't seen the country yet" mobius smiled softly watching the amused god. "mobius! Come here!" Loki motioned the agent to come over to the place where he was standing. When mobius arrived, Loki grabbed his hand and moved him a bit closer to him. Mobius was standing in front of Loki, with his back slightly touching Loki's chest.

"wow" mobius was really amused by the view. And also by the God being touchy. "i wonder what the Vikings would do if they find this place" mobius stated making Loki confused. "huh?" Loki moved his head to the front slightly to look at mobius, not noticing that he almost would've touched the agent's neck. Mobius leaned his head back to look at Loki. "the people that live in Norway at this time. They haven't discovered this place yet" he said softly, looking Loki in his eyes. "mm-hm" he hummed in response and moved back realising he's is the agent's personal space. If Loki could read minds, he would've heard mobius's "damn it".

They spent some time there, talking about the place, the TVA and how they had to work like, all the fucking time. "hey look" mobius pointed at the sky which was starting to sprinkle snow on the Norwegian land."it's beautiful" Loki said with amusement.

Wait. He shouldn't be. Not right now.

As if he was reminded of something important, he stood up immediately and started to run. "Loki! What's wrong?" mobius was startled by this and ran behind him.

"what if he's trying to escape? " "No. He won't do that" "if he did he'll be lost in the past" "stupid. He won't run away from you"

Thoughts filled his mind as he ran behind Loki until he could see him. "Loki, where....are y-you?" mobius questioned - if he knew he was there - the god, in between panting. The only reply he got was silence. "Loki we aren't here for playing, I'm too old for that" mobius spoke while he took inaudible steps towards he knows where. "Loki?" mobius called out his name, a bit concerned because of the sobbing he heard.

There he was. Sitting with his knees to his chest, in between some bushes. He placed his hand on Loki's shoulder."Loki what happ-" he was cut off in the middle when the God looked up to face the agent.He was in his jötunn form.