volki - what is this? pt: 2

I thought it would be nice if i uploaded a part 2, cuz this is like an unpopular ship and I'm addicted to these guys lol.

As Loki and volstagg were sitting in awkward silence, when a guard came to the library and stated that Thor and the two warriors have finally finished their feast. "I'll be renting these books for some days" Loki said to the librarian who was outside before leaving. "you can keep the books your highness, no one is willing to read a lot these days. I'm happy that you like these" the lady replied. Loki smiled and left to finally get to the palace. Volstagg was waiting for the prince and when he arrived he held out his hand for him. Loki looked at him the same way he did before, from underneath his lashes making the warrior blush a little. "can you please help me with these books, they're a bit heavy" of course he couldn't say no to that face.

The guards were holding up Thor and the warriors who were drunken asses now (lol) and started heading towards the carriage. "my prince, you might have to use the other carriage. The prince and his friends are already asleep in that one" a guard informed the raven and the redhead. "that oaf" Loki sighed softly. "don't worry. We could use that one" volstagg pointed to the other carriage. Loki nodded and walked towards the white carriage, followed by the warrior.

They sat inside and told the coachman to start driving. As he did the prince started to look outside the window, observing the small town. Well, volstagg continued to observe the raven once again, lost in his charm. He didn't even notice that a smile claimed it's place on his face, as he watched the prince enjoying the view. "i think we should spend more time with each other. You really are a good person" Loki said to the warrior. "y-yeah, we can. Of course" volstagg couldn't find words because of Loki caught him staring. "only if you're free, since you're always training with my brother" Loki smiled at him. "oh come on. I'm always free if you want to go out" stupid. Loki hummed in response and looked away. "he's cute when he's blushing like this" volstagg though to himself, happy that he maybe the reason he's blushing. "you like reading that much, huh?" he asked uncomfortable of the awkwardness. "i got used to it" Loki replied. Volstagg nodded.

They spent the rest of the way to the palace talking about their interests. Yes interests. Loki doesn't know why he's happy that volstagg's also into men.

But he was.

And he liked this feeling. The feeling when they're looking at each other and turning away awkwardly. When volstagg accidently place his hand on Loki's. Loki knew he does that on purpose, but he liked it. Feeling the warriors gaze on him, made his heart flutter. Volstagg was going through the same thoughts too. He was afraid if the prince would get angry when he placed his hand on Loki's. But instead he was smiling, which gave him enough courage. Sometimes the carriage stumbled in way making Loki hold on to the warrior's arm, making them both red.

When they finally arrived, volstagg got down first, offering Loki his hand to get down carefully. Loki took his hand and got down, managing to hold his books. They could see the guards struggling to hold Thor and the warriors. Hogun fell to the ground for the third time, making them both laugh.

Volstagg helped Loki carry the books to his room. The guards asked Loki why was volstagg with him, and he explained. Of course, anyone would be surprised if someone was being friendly with Loki except for Thor.

"norns, they are annoying" Volstagg said before handing Loki the books. "they are" Loki chuckled. "don't just keep reading. Get some sleep" volstagg told Loki who was placing the books on his bed. "alright, alright" Loki replied. Volstagg walked to leave for his chambers, but stopped at the door and turned. "good night my prince" volstagg said with a smile. Loki wasn't sure if he should do this. He walked towards the warrior. He placed his hands on the redhead's shoulders, stood on his toes and kissed his cheek. "good night" Loki said, his face crimson as the warrior's. Volstagg blinked a few times to make sure he's not hallucinating things. He was sure when Loki softly pushed him outside and whispered something before closing the doors.

Volstagg stood there for a moment before smiling to himself and walking towards his chambers. His hands caressed his cheek as he remembered what Loki whispered.

"sleep well my warrior"

OMG this is so cringey.
TwT
Anyways, vote if you like
Thank you if you've made it this far

ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ