Saddlefrost - Ástvinur

⚠warnings⚠
Smut, 😏
human svadilfari,
Jason Momoa as svaðilfari 💓
svadilfari x Loki (duh),
i write svadilfari as svaðilfari, cuz that's the right way to write it,

Thank you so much PrinceHeart1 for helping me write this 😭😭

Let's go down the road to hell :) *plays Montero*

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡⋆♡●⑅◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡⋆♡●⑅◌

"My Prince, you seem tired"

Loki lay back on the bed, watching as his faithful stallion Svaðilfari untied his laces and Armour, kneeling between his legs on the floor.

"It's... it's nothing," Loki shrugged, the huge man pinning him on the bed, as he got on top of him.

"Are you mad at me for defeating your brother in our sparring?" the older man smirked.

They have just returned from a grand feast, celebrating Sif's knighting. Of course, Thor, being the oaf that he is, challenged if anyone there could win him over in a fight, right there.

Loki laughed gently and wrapped his arms around the larger man. "No, it was hilarious. Sif found it amusing too. But he was quite drunk and out of his mind. I wouldn't count it quite a win, Ástvinur" there was a smirk on his face when he finished the sentence.

"Hm, you always favor him" Svaðilfari lowered his head a little, so he could stare deep into the emerald orbs. "Perhaps that's the reason he was staring at us the entire time"

Loki blinked. Once. Twice. He didn't think Svaðilfari noticed. Had he also seen Odin's bland looks?

He gathered every piece of courage in his being to tell the other male what he was thinking. "I... I feel that Odin and Thor know about us," He finally confessed what had been on his mind, since the moment they entered his chambers.

Loki's eyes fluttered shut at the familiar feeling of the man's mouth upon his neck. He gasped, feeling his cock stir in interest from the heat of the muscular body grinding on top of him.

He pressed kisses down his throat, while also taking care of his own growing erection through his clothes.

"I'm not worried about the All-father, my Prince," the brunette moved south in between Loki's legs, gently rubbing his beard against his inner thighs, enjoying the low moan from his lover.

"Thor?" Loki spread his legs further to accommodate him, his eyes crinkling with pleasure as Svad's tongue entered his hole.

"I'm six feet under if he knows I do this to you..." To accentuate his point, he licked his entrance roughly, whilst pressing his huge forefinger against the opening. "And this.." he breached his finger inside his heat.

"What else?" Loki was panting, the sight of Svad between his thighs was one of his favorites. It mattered not whether it was in his human or horse form.

Instead of answering, his lover wrapped his mouth around his cock, making Loki jump at the immense pleasure. Svad added another finger, making Loki fuck himself on those long digits, while Svaðilfari's long brown hair lay over his thighs like a halo.

"Stop," Loki reluctantly moved away, as his lover immediately froze, awaiting further instruction.

"My Prince?"

Loki bit his lip, staring at the bulge in Svad's robes. He was fucking built like a pole, for him, and only him to ride on.

"Lay back here. Be still and no talking unless I say so," Loki commanded, and the stallion rushed to obey, his huge form covering majority of Loki's bed.

"Why are you here Svad?" Loki took his time peeling off the remainder of his clothes, and straddled his waist, grinding on his huge cock.

"To obey and please you, my prince," He replied breathlessly and held his waist steadily.

And it was true. Whether in battlefields, or a mere visit, Loki only rode Svaðilfari, and no other horse. He was very fond of him, and his speed and strength were unmatchable in all the nines.

"That's right,"Loki smirked. "You're here so I could mount you, when and however I wish"

Loki pulled out the man's cock, and stroked it gently. He nudged the head teasingly against his entrance, carefully watching Svad's face for any sign of losing control.

But it won't happen. Loki was always in control, no matter what they did.

He felt his own cock throbbing in need, and without further ado, he climbed on him, taking his cock slowly, inch by inch until he was fully seated on his pelvis.

"Ah, norns have mercy.... "Loki moaned, closinghis eyes, as he slightly increased his pace, not too fast, but enough to drive him insane. He opened his eyes to look at him once again.

Svaðilfari just lay there limp, obeying Loki's command of being quite and not moving. He desperately wanted to thrust into his tight willing body, and watch him moan out his name as he reached his high.

"That's my good boy," Loki praised, smiling giddily at him. "Master's pleased, Svad. Isn't that what you wanted?"

The stallion nodded, feeling his orgasm build up, but he was taught to hold it. He would not come until Loki allowed him to, this was all for the Prince, he was just for his service and pleasure.

As if sensing his mind, Loki nodded. "Come in me, I wish to feel you"

Those were the only words of encouragement required as both the men reached their highs at the same time, Loki collapsing on the older man's chest, humming in appreciation as Svad wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.

Loki leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "I've been learning shape-shifting from mother."

Svaðilfari nodded. "That is good, my Prince."

The God rolled his eyes. He smiled innocently and leaned forward, whispering his fantasies and plans for their future, as he placed Svad's hand on his stomach, making his jaw drop in disbelief.

"W-what?!" Before he could say anything, Loki shushed him with a quick, chaste kiss.

"Next time, my love" He winked and cuddled against his bare muscular body, already imagining himself full of his love and child.

PrinceHeart1, you're my savior ಥ_ಥ