heimfrost - not just us

Another rare ship i found on ao3 lol
( º ﹃ º )

⚠warnings: mpreg

"finally" Heimdall thought, finding his room in Statesman, the Grandmaster's ship. It was the fifth day since Thor has decided to go stay on Midgard after the goddess of death destroying their realm. He had to share a room with Loki, since there's nearly 50,000 Asgardians in that ship and he suggested that he could keep an eye on the trickster.

He opened the door and entered the dim lightened room, searching for any presence until he found one, standing by the bed with their back towards him.

Heimdall slowly walked towards him. "Loki?.."
The trickster turned back to face him, a small smile on his lips. "Thor asked you to watch me?"

"i volunteered to keep an eye on you"

"you keep your eye on everything"

"yes. But it's always you" Heimdall slowly walked towards him and held his hand in his, both their hands fitting perfectly.

"is something wrong? You're trying to be romantic, i guess"

"well, while Asgard has met Ragnarok, my job to guard the golden realm is over. We could spend some time now. Together, as you always wanted to" Loki could see the hint of a small...smile? on Heimdall's face.

"well, i guess just us won't be possible hereafter" Loki shrugged, earning a slightly confused look from the golden eyed man.

"what is that supposed to mean?"

Loki fell silent. How can he tell him? He made a thousand plans to tell him the news. But here he is, standing right beside him, about to confess him yet he couldn't choose one. "Loki?"

"well, try to use your brain a little"

"Stupid stupid stupid. Is this how you tell your lover that you're pregnant?" he blushed violently and turned his face from his gaze.

Heimdall's reaction was an unexplainable one though. He slowly turned Loki's face to meet his eyes. "y-you can see for yourself if you don't believe me" he told him, eyes refusing to meet his.

Heimdall looked down, focusing his vision on Loki. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. A small creature growing inside him, enveloped by magic.

He looked up at Loki who seemed like he was about to cry. "it's fine if you don't want the child. I can raise him...or her myself" he said, still averting his gaze from him.

"i don't recall saying that i didn't want the child" he slowly made loki sit down on the strange patterned bed. "I'm just confused, how i am going to face your brother" he tried to smile again, making Loki laugh.

"you don't have to be shy about your emotions around me, you know"

"I'm not shy"

Loki let out a laugh as he laid down on the bed. It was comfortable though, unlike how he imagined sakaarian beds to be. He motioned Heimdall to lie down beside him too, which he did.

"perhaps we could enjoy a moment for us now" he smiled as he cuddled up Heimdall, drifting off to sleep. "yes. We can"

Thanks for reading this piece of shyt :D
Do vote and comment so i can know what you think about this ^^

Thanks for reading this piece of shyt :DDo vote and comment so i can know what you think about this ^^