spiderfrost - babysitting

In this AU Peter is Tony and Steve's son. And Loki is a teenager who is in the same school as Peter. Oh, and Bucky is Peter's cousin lol.

"you REALLY think we should leave Peter with Thor and his brother?" Steve asked Tony from the kitchen. "oh c'mon babe. I know Thor for a long time. He promised me to look after Peter" Tony said as he adjusted his tie. "well why his brother? You never even met him" Steve asked his husband as he finished making lunch for his son and the two brothers that would arrive anytime soon. "Thor couldn't leave his little bro at home all alone. Plus think otherwise, he and Peter can get along well. They're both teenagers. And we can get some fun time in the business trip" Tony smirked at his husband. Steve sighed and walked out to the hall.

"when will you guys return?" asked a kinda upset Peter. "just wait for a week honey. And y'know what, uncle Thor's coming along with his little brother. You'll get a company while Thor will be eating all the food like last time" Steve said as he looked at Tony who was giggling.

"WE'RE HERE TIN HEAD!" Thor shouted, stepping out the elevator, startling Steve and Peter while Tony just rubbed his eyes. "tin head?" Peter and Steve asked in unison. "yeah, the title i earned in high school" Tony said while looking for the little brother of Thor's.

"Where's your brother point break?" stark asked Thor earning a chuckle from his husband. "Loki?" the tall blonde looked over his shoulder to reveal a COMPLETE different person, who you obviously couldn't say is related to Thor in any way. "hi I'm Loki" the black haired boy stated looking at the floor.

"I'm Steve, this is my husband Tony and that's our son Peter" Steve told him while gesturing towards Peter only to see him in shock. He looked at Loki to see him with the same expression plastered on his face. "anything wrong brother?" Thor asked Loki as he placed his hand on his brother's shoulder.

"you're Bucky's boyfriend aren't you?" Peter asked in excitement as he pointed towards Loki.

"JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES IS GAY??" now Steve wasn't expecting this. "ex-boyfriend" the odinson brothers said in unison. If you look closely you can see Thor's overprotective big bro face. "ooookay... nice to meet you Loki" Peter offered his hand which Loki hesitantly shook. "alright point break were leaving now. Call me if you need anything or if there's an emergency. And Peter, behave" Tony sounded really excited for this trip. Thor left for escorting them both outside. They both took a seat on the couch there in the hall.

"so, you're Barnes's cousin?" Loki asked with a bit of sadness. "yeah" Peter answered. "is he...with someone now?" Loki asked looking up at the boy in front of him with hope in his eyes. "I did heard that he's with a guy called Sam Wilson in our school" Peter's face became depressed when he saw Loki's eyes trying to hold back tears.

"i hope he's not 'boring' as me like Barnes wanted" Loki mumbled these words yet Peter managed to hear those. "do you...still like him?" Peter asked Loki with hesitation. "maybe" Loki looked away after those words in case if he started crying in front of his junior. "would you mind if you tell me what caused you both to break up? I mean, you both looked happy with each other all the time"

"I was happy with him. He wasn't" with that sentence he stopped. "brother! I'm back" Thor busted out the elevator again. "I'll show where you both will be staying for the week" Peter said standing up.

Time skip to night UWU.

"The dinner's good uncle Thor" Peter said chewing his food. "it's alright i guess" Loki said without reaction. "thank you Peter. And Loki, it's better than your cooking" Thor stated digging into his macaroni. "oh come on!" Loki yelled at his oaf of a brother, making Peter laugh. "hey Loki, can you help me with some equations?" Peter asked the black haired boy. "yes i can" Loki smiled as he finally had to read something. Little did Peter know, once Loki sees a book, it'll take forever to separate him from it (lmao).

"oh come on Loki! Let's go to sleeeeppp!" Peter whined trying to snatch the book from Loki. "ugh! Fine Peter" Loki said when he too felt like he needed some rest. He stood up to walk towards his room when Peter caught his hand.

"come on dude, just sleep here. You're too tired" Peter said lying on the bed, prepped up with his elbow. "will it be ok with you?" Loki asked. "if I'm not ok i wouldn't have asked" Peter let go of his hand and rested his head on his comfy pillows. Loki hesitated at first before laying himself on the bed.

"good night loki"

"good night Peter"

Yes, Thor didn't seem to notice this cute thing, as he already was sleeping. Let's just say Loki escaped from Thor's snoring lol.

Do vote and comment
d=('▽`)=b