Quilloki - mission

Guess who's into rare ships now LMAO

Try to find a marvel movie reference here lol

AU where Thanos sends Loki to retrieve the power stone instead of Ronan.

"we had a deal!" Peter yelled once he was outside the pawn shop. He groaned as he looked to his right, the feeling of someone staring at him. A dude with really attractive green eyes was lying his back against the wall. Being the confused bicurious guy, Peter was really confused about his sexuality now. "uhm, hi?" he managed an awkward smile. "god, who's this guy?"

"what happened?" one question from him and Peter almost seemed red just by his voice. "uh, this guy just backed out of a deal on me. If there's one thing i hate, it's a man without integrity"

"I'm Peter Quill, people call me Star-lord" he smiled, not wanting to be more awkward.

"Loki Laufeyson. And would you mind if i ask what is that you wanted to sell?"

Peter showed him the orb. "this. I don't even know what this is, but seems like he isn't interested in this"

There was a smirk on Loki's face when he saw the orb. Of course Loki chose brain over strength. "i might know someone who's interested in things like this" Loki said as he slowly walked towards the blonde, eyeing him shamelessly.

"you want to meet him?" Loki was now so close for his own liking, but he knew that Peter was looking at him like a snack. Oh, he's so gonna use it.

"yeah, of course"

Somewhere in space, within the watcher's sight lol _(:з」∠)_

"that guy nearly killed us and this is all your scheme!" the raccoon, who had joined them along the way to knowhere, pointed his finger at Loki and yelled in anger. Not because the collector's servant had tried to kill them but because he called him Peter's pet.

"he said that he was going to buy it. How am i supposed to know his servant's gonna kill herself with it?"

"can you guys not fight, for at least five fucking seconds?" Peter said from his seat, trying to turning on the auto pilot mode.

"whatever" rocket rolled his eyes and turned to check on Groot. "oh, come on! Your legs will grow back"

"I am Groot"

"they are? Then why are you sitting with your back to me?"

Groot turned back and swinged his legs to the front. "oh god, they're....i didn't expect them to be.. baby legs"

Loki was now sitting beside Quill, looking at his left arm which is certainly not in a good condition. "can i be of help?" he asked, voice full of regret.

Quill looked at him in awe. Is this the Loki he knew? "if you could" he streached out his arm.

Loki placed his fingers slowly on the wound and Quill hissed in pain, making Loki feel more guilty. Loki closed his eyes, and green tendrils of his Seiðr emerged from his fingers and crept up Peter's arm, making his mouth shape a visible 'O'. He almost doubted reality when he saw his wounds healing in no time, cured without traces that he was hurt moments ago. Loki had to heal Peter's face too, so he cupped his face so gently, that anyone could question if he really was touching him, and started to heal his face. Once Quill was completely healed, he looked at the god, who was incredibly close to him. "thank you"

"don't mention it"

For the first time, Peter saw Loki smile without sarcasm or mockery and it made him smile back too. They sat there for a while until Rocket's voice caught their attention. "oh, please stop looking at each other like that. You look like an old couple" he smirked at their flustered faces and how they both moved away in an instant

"Y'know what, he's not the only one hurt here. But please, keep your pants on until me and Groot get to our destination"

"Oh, you're so dead!" Loki got up and started to chase Rocket.

Peter chuckled at them and looked at Groot, who was happy with his growing legs.

He remembered what Loki and he talked about before these two joined them. He said he was....an Asgardian? And now he's working for the mad titan. Well, caught by him. He'll surely help him get back to his home, because he knows the value of it and dosen't want Loki to end up like him. But he did kinda wanted him to end up with him. He blushed at the thought, looking up to search for the black haired man, who was done chasing Roket and was standing by the pilot seat. Peter got up and slowly walked towards him. "your ship is nice" Loki had to say that to hide his blush, yet he wasn't lying though.

"got it from Yondu. He's the one raised me after he... Well, kidnapped me from earth. He seems grumpy all the time but he's a nice guy" he tried to start a conversation to avoid the awkward situation.

Loki hummed in response and continued to stare out the window. He could feel Peter looking at him now and then, the silence growing more awkward for the both of them.

"you could stay here, you know" Peter looked at him, who turned to him with wide eyes. Peter expected him to reply with a confused 'what?' or a happy 'yes!'.

But his response only made him confused and feel an unrecognizable pain. "why would you want me here?"

"why wouldn't i? I-i mean, like... You're an amazing person and a good companion. And i don't want you to serve that big grape for your entire life"

Loki's expression changed as he looked down, closing his eyes. "you don't have to do this out of pity, Quill. I'm sure I'll b-"

"I'm not! I really wanna be friends with you, Rocket and Groot. I don't want to be alone anymore. Please?" Peter whispered the last part, staring at the ravenette's face for a long time.

Loki turned his gaze towards the window again, trying to make a clear decision. He sighed deeply before looking into the other's eyes again and smiling.

"yes"

This was rushed. Period.