1

It was the last class when Taehyung collected his belongings and headed towards the locker room to put them in.

"Hey baby bear watcha doin"Taehyung jumped slightly when someone wishpered right beside his ear.He could feel the hot breath on his neck.Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook standing in front of him with a smirk on his face which he really found disgusting.(lowkey liked it?But not admit)

"Hey,Stop calling me that.You are not allowed to!"Taehyung said trying to sound confident in front of Jungkook.

"Oh...but what If I will not?"Jungkook replied moving his face closer to Taehyung who moved his head back instantly but got hit by the mattelic locker behind him.

"Careful baby boy!"Jungkook exclaimed looking full concerned but to Taehyung he looked like he was mocking him.

The boy blushed but glared at Jungkook to whom he looked like an angry puppy who didn't got to play with his owner.

"Don't bug me.Go somewhere else."Taehyung turned around to organize his books in his locker later locking it with keys when he heard that peaceful and sweet voice.

"Hey Jungkook,what are you doing here?"Min Yoongi,Jungkook's best friend put an arm around Jungkook.

"Nothing man! Just came here to pick something."Jungkook answered lazily.

"Oh ! Hii Taehyung"Yoongi lightly waved at Taehyung giving him a small smile who turned crimson red which got unnoticed by other but not Jungkook.

"Hii"Taehyung gave a small smile in return and tried hard not to blush.He was having hard time standing here.He really wanted to talk to his crush but at the same time not because he don't want to stutter and embarrass himself infront of his 6 month long crush.Luckily,Taehyung's phone buzzed showing him the call from his hyung.

"Oh..it's hyung.I gotta go he would be waiting for me."Taehyung said. "Bye Jungkook..Bye Yoongi"Taehyung waved to both but blushed while waving at Yoongi which Jungkook didn't failed to notice,again