4

"Wait was he really this handsome before?"

They made an eye contact for few seconds but then Jungkook broked it and patted Taehyung's chin.

"Look I got something"Jungkook grabbed the art book which was kept on Taehyung's study table with other art supplies and books.Before Taehyung could say anything he has already grabbed it and headed towards Taehyung's bed.But before he could open it Taehyung snatched it and hid it behind his back.

"I am not letting you see it."

"Why? I'll just see..promise..I'll not ruin it" Jungkook showed his doe eyes.

But when Taehyung declined Jungkook snatched it from him, he tried to open it and Taehyung attempted to snatch it.So, Jungkook held the book in air taking advantage of his own height.

Taehyung (cutely) glared at Jungkook and jumped to snatch it from him but couldn't as Jungkook was continuously moving it here and there whenever (lil) Taehyung tried to grab it.

You see why Taehyung is trying to take his book from Jungkook? Taehyung may or may not have drawn Jungkook in his drawing book.

It was two years back when Taehyung was trying to draw Jungkook so that he can make an actual portrait of him and gift it as his birthday present.When the result was good he thought of drawing it nicely on the 7x5 inch canvas but then he thought would it be extra if he drew Jungkook considering their relationship.Beside he didn't wanted Jungkook to make fun of him saying how he put so much effort just to draw Jungkook.But that's just what he thought.

Taehyung jumped to snatch the book but accidently tripped and both the boys fell on bed with Taehyung on top of Jungkook.On an instinct Jungkook's hand curled around Taehyung's waist.

"Hi,there" Taehyung awkwardly waved looking at Jungkook underneath him with doe eyes.Jungkook cooed at Taehyung's cuteness.

"I got to know that Jungkook is- ₒₕ wₒₒw...Wₕₐₜ ₐ ₛcₑₙₑ"

--

Who came? ; )