5

"I got to know that Jungkook is- ₒₕ wₒₒw...Wₕₐₜ ₐ ₛcₑₙₑ" Jin opened the door and his mouth fell when he saw Taehyung on top of Jungkook. 

"Wait there let me take a quick pic" Jin immediately fished out his phone and took a (a lot of) pic of both of them.

He already knew that his brother don't like Jungkook.So, It was surprise for him to see both of them in that position.

"Hello Namjoon ? Yeah I sent something to you..pls check out babe....ok call you later"Jin hung up the phone while giggling on what Namjoon said.

What did Namjoon said? Let the cat out of the bag.

"Jin hyung is really fast." Taehyung mumbled whilst getting up from Jungkook but he tightened his hold on Taehyung and received a (cute) glare from him.

"Hyung~ Jungkook is annoying me again.He took my art book without my permission !" Taehyung whined showing his puppy eyes.

"Aww....my baby bear" Jin cooed "Let's go Jungkook I made some cookies you should try." Jin motioned Jungkook to come with him.

"Hyung~ I thought you were my brother"Taehyung gasped whilst putting  hand on the chest dramtically.

"Not when you ate my ice cream yesterday?" Jin asked hands on hips.

"Aww...baby bear loves ice cream."Jungkook said in a child's tone while pinching Taehyung's cheeks who swatted his hands away and ran downstairs in kitchen shouting 'I love cookies'

They both chuckled and followed the excited tiger.