🌸 Chapter Twelve

Warning:

This and the upcoming chapters will be rough drafts. Your author plans to let the flow take her and not focus much on the way of writing. Advance apologies for mistakes and cringe ahead. Thank you and please don't hesitate to comment your initial thoughts about the update down below!

👑👑👑

Nanami arrived first on this big audition for a new anime. She was feeling very nervous, but she tried her best not to let the nerves eat her. She has to function well to get the part. She has been waiting for this opportunity to come and now it has finally come.

This was it. Her first step on her dream career. She just finished the 2 year voice acting course and when she got the chance to start ahead, she grabbed it.

People soon piled up the waiting room and every single one of them dressed up semi-formally for good first impression... except for one guy.

This one guy came in last with a mask and a hoodie. Nanami found him familiar, but she couldn't remember where or if she ever actually had met him before.

Soon the audition started and names were called one by one. Rumours said that most auditions start off with impromptu before they give you a short line from the official script to deliver.

"Yukine Kaji, please come forward.", the person behind the mic calls. The boy from earlier stood up--meaning that was his name. He looked a bit out of it though because he walked a single tile after he stood.

For some reason, Nanami thought following Yukine-dude with her eyes was a good distraction from the pressure.

"Sir, they asked for you to come forward...", Nanami didn't mean to remind him, but she was glad that she did. When the boy gestured and told her thanks, she finally remembered the guy. He was that guy she helped with the photocopier.