🌸 Introduction of the Story

Misaki bought a new house near to Sakurasou. Very near. She missed Jin so much that she even submitted the marriage application Jin had filled up, and got herself married already without Jin's consent. She comes by at Sakurasou to greet everyone and to have fun with them.

Meanwhile, things had gotten really hot yet awkward among the people living in Sakurasou. Sorata and Mashiro kept on developing their feelings for each other, and acted like an awkward couple. Nanami, seeing the two and their affection, decided to just accept the fact and tried to just love Sorata secretly. Yuuko, on the other hand, kept on bugging and bothering the couple whenever she sees them together. Ryuunosuke, as usual, cooped up in his room using computer while eating tomatoes. But then, he changed somehow; for he does the chores and eats with the others sometimes.

Rita, although with a tough schedule in England, still makes it a point that she could go to Japan and visit her love, Ryuunosuke, at Sakurasou. Jin, who went to Osaka for his own development in his chosen course, is doing well with his studies; but can't help missing Misaki more and more as another day without her comes by.

In case you already forgot about the real anime story and the characters, I will give you the synopsis and characters' list for you to have an idea on this "continuation" story...

The school romantic comedy revolves around a second-year high school student named Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata's school. One day, Mashiro Shiina-a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist-moves into Sakurasou.

Sorata thinks to himself that he should protect Mashiro from the weirdos at Sakurasou, but Mashiro has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. Sorata's dorm mates designate him as the "master" of Mashiro, and thus, an ordinary boy and a brilliant girl must live like "a master and his pet."

Mashiro Shiina

Sorata Kanda

Aoyama Nanami

Akasaka Ryuunosuke

Kamiigusa Misaki

Rita Ainsworth

Mitaka Jin

Kanda Yuuko

👑👑👑

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

Hi! This book shall be undergoing some changes starting today. Updates will be coming very soon. Sorry for being gone for the most of 2019. Please allow me to make it up to you this year. Thank you loads for reading! Love always, hprincess_diana