𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

hi babies <333 please read the authors note at the end i've missed y'all so freakin much:')

hi babies <333
please read the authors note at the
end i've missed y'all so freakin much:')

chapter thirty-one
wanted, dead or alive.

•+•+•+•+

"good news for residents of the outer banks. dominion power says their underwater transmission line, which will restore power to 90% of the area should be functional within 24 hours."they heard the broadcaster say through the radio.

the group of five had spent the night in an abandoned garage that was covered in shrubs and greenery, offering the perfect amount of camouflage for them not to be seen.

hannah sat in the backseat between john b and jj.

her head resting in her boyfriend's lap while her legs were in her best friends.

jj stares down at the girl with a small smile admiring how peaceful she looked when she slept moving a piece of hair that was in front of her eyes.

sirens sounded not too far from where they sat as the blonde haired boy perks up startling the sleeping girl in his lap.

once the coast is clear, he relaxes telling her to go back to sleep.

she wasn't actually asleep though.

it's not like she could even if she wanted to. her mind was racing with a hundred different thoughts and questions that she knew couldn't be answered right now.

"and still, no arrest in the shooting death of sheriff susan peterkin. the state police have issue a statement regarding a local person of interest, a juvenile from—"

kie, who, sat in the driver's seat leans forward shutting the radio off with an irritated huff.

"let's game this out. maybe you guys can help, being there smart ones and all, but..." jj starts clearing his throat before continuing.

"who are the cops going to believe? ward cameron or us? so the accuser is a big shot developer, kind of lord of the island, got the governor on speed dial kind of person, and the accused...is john b, who is...pretty much a homeless sixteen year old boy at the moment."

"tact." hannah warns hitting his chest lightly while shooting him a glare.

"thanks." the brunette says sarcastically with a thumbs up at the end.