𝐭𝐰𝐨.

[motel keys and shipwrecks]

•+•+•+

the sun beamed down on hannah's exposed skin as her eyes flutter open.

memories of the night before start flooding into the young girl's mind as she remembered that her and the rest of the pogues got shitfaced drunk because hurricane agatha was going to be hitting their beloved island soon enough.

if anyone knew hannah well enough, they knew that she wasn't much of a drinker.

in fact, hannah rarely drank or smoked, for that matter unless she was in the mood to.

don't let the not drinking very often fool you, the girl can out drink jj and john b when she wanted to.

"hannah, the boy's are here for you!" her mothers voice yelled from downstairs.

hannah softly sighs sitting up and rubbing her eyes, "i'm coming!" she replied standing up from her bed and walking into her closet.

she settled on a white two-piece bikini that hugged her body in all the right places and complimented her almond skin-tone perfectly.

putting a baby blue sundress with little white flowers over her suit, she pairs it with designer wedged sandals.

her usual, long, curly, black hair was now in box braids down her back , which was something the girl always did with her hair once summer break began.

she styles the braids in a high ponytail, heading downstairs to where her mom was sitting at the dining room table.

"morning mom." hannah smiled, kissing her mother on the cheek happily.

"morning babe. how'd you sleep?" eniko asked sipping her usual morning coffee.

hannah shrugged her shoulders shortly, "eh, fine i guess. did agatha do some damage to us?"