𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

[the crain house prt

[the crain house prt. 2]

•+•+•+

"uh-oh! you forget your keys or something?" pope shouts as the four pogues near the stranded boat where surprisingly kiara and sarah were sitting together.

"you guys need a tow?" john b adds with a laugh obviously still tickled pink about what he did. "you gotta admit it's kinda funny."

kie rolls her eyes, "john b."

"uh, what's that?"

"mastermind, huh?" the curly haired girl questions making routledge shrug, "i'm always plannin'."

carrera rolls her eyes again standing up from her seat on the edge of the boat, "some patriarchal bullshit." she spat beginning to climb onto the pogue.

"yeah, that sucked." sarah nods her head in agreement.

"i just wanna further clarify that i had nothing to do with this whole stranding y'all thing and i told them it was a bad idea." hannah states from the bow where she was sunbathing with her shades on.

"you still love us though, right?" jj asks with a smile tossing kie a rope.

she caught the rope in her hands before responding, "hannah might still love you but i definitely don't

she caught the rope in her hands before responding, "hannah might still love you but i definitely don't. not after the little stunt you three shitheads just pulled."

"i had no parts in their little scheme, kie. you know i love you more than jj." hannah whispers the last part pulling kiara into a hug.

jj's mouth hung open in shock, "wow, hannah b. i heard that you know."

"hey, you still hate me?" john b asks his girlfriend helping her onto the boat to which she replies, "a little. we're both gonna get you back when you least expect it."